1. Application of Part I of Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 to police.
2. Meaning of “at work” in relation to constables.
3. Right of police not to suffer detriment in health and safety cases.
4. Right of police not to be dismissed on certain grounds relating to health and safety.
5. Payment of damages, compensation and fines out of certain funds.
6. Consequential amendments.
7. Corresponding provision for Northern Ireland.
8. Financial provision.
9. Short title, commencement and extent.