1996 No. 1960
HIGHWAYS, ENGLAND AND WALES
The County Council of Norfolk (Reconstruction of Stow Bridge) Scheme 1995 Confirmation Instrument 1996
23rd July 1996
The Secretary of State for Transport makes this Instrument in exercise of powers conferred by section 106(3) of the Highways Act 1980(1) and now vested in him(2) and of all other powers enabling him in that behalf:
1. This Instrument may be cited as “The County Council of Norfolk (Reconstruction of Stow Bridge) Scheme 1995 Confirmation Instrument 1996” and shall come into force on the date on which notice that it has been confirmed is first published in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 2 to the Highways Act 1980.
2. The County Council of Norfolk (Reconstruction of Stow Bridge) Scheme 1995 (“the Scheme”) is hereby confirmed with modifications.
3. The Scheme as confirmed is set out in the Schedule hereto and copies of the Scheme with its accompanying plan as modified are deposited at the offices of the Department of Transport, Great Minster House, 76 Marsham Street, LONDON SW1P 4DR, and at the offices of the County Council of Norfolk at County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DH.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Transport
Regional Director, Government Office for the North East
23rd July 1996
THE SCHEDULETHE COUNTY COUNCIL OF NORFOLK (RECONSTRUCTION OF STOW BRIDGE) SCHEME 1995
The County Council of Norfolk (hereinafter referred to as “the Council”) make this scheme in exercise of their powers under Section 106(3) of the Highways Act 1980 and of all other powers enabling them in that behalf:
1. The Council are authorised to construct over the navigable waters of the River Great Ouse the bridge specified in the Schedule to this Scheme as part of the highway which they are proposing to improve and construct at Stow Bardolph in the said County of Norfolk.
2. This Scheme may be cited as the County Council of Norfolk (Reconstruction of Stow Bridge) Scheme 1995.
THE SCHEDULE TO THE SCHEMEPLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS OF STOW BRIDGE
Plans and specifications of the Reconstruction of Stow Bridge are contained in drawing number 920467/154B annexed hereto.
The Common Seal of the Norfolk County Council was hereunto affixed in the presence of;—
Assistant Chief Executive and Corporate Solicitor
1980 c. 66.