rangement of Provisions
1. Short title and commencement 2. Authority to borrow
2006, No. 12
AN ACT to authorise the borrowing of a sum not exceeding
four million eight hundred and twenty five thousand
(4,825,000) United States Dollars. [26th
BE IT ENACTED by the Legislative Assembly of Samoa in
Parliament assembled as follows:
1. Short title and commencement-(1) This Act may be
cited as the Loan Authorisation Act 2006.
(2) This Act shall come into force on the date of assent of
the Head of State.
(3) Notice of commencement of this Act shall be published
in Samoan and English in the Savali and one other newspaper
circulating in Samoa.
2. Authority to borrow - For the purposes of section 75 of
the Public Finance Management Act 2001, the term loan
between the Independent State of Samoa and the OPEC Fund
for International Development for the amount of 4,825,000
4 Loan Authorisation 2006, No.12
United States Dollars for the purpose of financing the Petroleum
Bulk Storage Facility Project (Phase III) is hereby authorised.
The Loan Authorisation Act 2006 is administered in the
Ministry of Finance