rangement of Provisions
1. Short title and commencement
2014, No. 14
AN ACT to amend the Police Offences Ordinance 1961.
BE IT ENACTED by the Legislative Assembly of Samoa in
Parliament assembled as follows:
1. Short title and commencement-(1) This Act may be cited
as the Police Offences Amendment Act 2014.
(2) This Act commences on the date of assent by the Head of
2. Repealed - Section 18 of the Police Offences Ordinance
1961 is repealed.
3. Transitional - At the commencement of this Act, a pedlar’s
licence issued under the repealed section 18 remains valid until it
expires or is terminated.
The Police Offences Amendment Act 2014
is administered by the Ministry of Police and Prisons.