AIRCRAFT (TOKYO, HAGUE AN11 MONTREAL
THE AIRCRAFT (TOKYO, HAGUE AND MONTREAL
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
PART I. Preliminary
1. Short title.
PART 11. Provisions giving Eflect to the Tokyo Convention
3. Interpretation of Part 11.
4. Application of criminal law to offcnccs on aircrait.
5. Extcnsion of Jamaican local criminal jurisdiction.
6. Powers of aircraft commander.
7. Provisions ancillary to powcrs undcr section 6.
8. Powcr to intenlenc against unlawful excrcisc of control of air-
9. Jurisdiction of Convention countries for ezlradition purposes.
10. Provisions as to evidence in connection with aircraft.
1 1. Exemption from liability for acts against offcndcrs under this Parl.
PART 111. Provisions cc~rtying out the IIaglre Convention
13. Violence against passengers or crcvv.
11. [Deleted - vide the fiktradition Act, Act 7 ( f 199 I ]
PART IV. Ititpletttei~tatioti qfthe ,\ fontreal (-o,i\)entiott
15. Intcrprctation of Pan IV.
16. Destroying. danlaging or endangering safety of aircraft.
17. Other acts endangering or likely to cndanger aircraft.
lThe inclusion of this page i s authorized by L.N. 180Al20061
AII((, ' lUFi (I'OKYO, HAGUE AN13 M O N T I N A L