ONTARIO REGULATION 187/12
made under the
Made: June 26, 2012
Filed: June 28, 2012
Published on e-Laws: June 28, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 14, 2012
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWNSHIP OF MCGARRY
Delegation to council
1. The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of The Corporation of the Township of McGarry with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of July 1, 2012 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated under subsection 5 (1) of the Act to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer, the council shall forward a certified copy of the delegating by-law to the Minister within 15 days of its passing.
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2012 and the day this Regulation is filed.
Kathleen O’Day Wynne
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 26, 2012.