ontario regulation 225/12
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: May 31, 2012
Filed: July 31, 2012
Published on e-Laws: July 31, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 18, 2012
Amending Reg. 631 of R.R.O. 1990
(YIELD RIGHT-OF-WAY SIGNS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION)
1. Regulation 631 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. The highway known as East Arrow Lake Road in the unorganized Township of Hardwick, in the District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the highway known as Frog Portage Road.
2. Southbound on Frog Portage Road.
1. The highway known as Frog Portage Road in the unorganized Township of Hardwick, in the District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the highway known as Kirk Road.
2. Northbound on Kirk Road.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: May 31, 2012.