ontario regulation 299/12
made under the
Northern Services Boards Act
Made: September 19, 2012
Filed: September 28, 2012
Published on e-Laws: September 28, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 13, 2012
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley
42. (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The Local Services Board of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraph 2 of the Schedule to the Act.
All those tracts of land in the geographic Townships of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach and Gidley, in the Territorial District of Kenora, being composed of those parts of the geographic townships designated as Parts 1, 2 and 3 on a plan known as The Local Services Board of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley, filed on October 13, 2010, with the Office of the Surveyor General of Ontario in the Ministry of Natural Resources.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Date made: September 19, 2012.