ontario regulation 345/12
made under the
Environmental Protection Act
Made: October 31, 2012
Filed: November 6, 2012
Published on e-Laws: November 7, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 24, 2012
Amending O. Reg. 245/11
(PRESCRIBED ACTIVITIES AND THE ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITY AND SECTOR REGISTRY — HEATING SYSTEMS, STANDBY POWER SYSTEMS AND AUTOMOTIVE REFINISHING)
1. The title to Ontario Regulation 245/11 is revoked and the following substituted:
Registrations under Part II.2 of the Act — General
2. Part I of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Section 2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsections:
(4) If a person registers an activity in the Registry under this section, the Director shall,
(a) file a confirmation of the registration in respect of the activity in the Registry; and
(b) send an electronic notification to the person who registered the activity, notifying the person that the confirmation of registration has been provided to the person in the Registry.
(5) For the purposes of clause 182 (1) (c) of the Act, a confirmation of registration is sufficiently given to a person if the Director complies with subsection (4) in respect of the confirmation.
4. Parts III, IV and V of the Regulation are revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the later of November 18, 2012 and the day this Regulation is filed.