ontario regulation 416/12
made under the
Retirement Homes Act, 2010
Made: December 12, 2012
Filed: December 17, 2012
Published on e-Laws: December 17, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 5, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 166/11
1. Subsection 3 (2) of Ontario Regulation 166/11 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The following premises are prescribed for the purposes of clause (f) of the definition of “retirement home” in subsection 2 (1) of the Act as not being retirement homes:
1. Premises, or parts of premises, at which a supportive housing program or a residential treatment program is provided and funded under the Home Care and Community Services Act, 1994, the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006 or the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Act.
2. Premises or parts of premises funded under the Community Homelessness Prevention Initiative of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2013 and the day it is filed.