ONTARIO REGULATION 93/13
made under the
ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES AND APPRENTICESHIP ACT, 2009
Made: January 11, 2013
Approved: January 23, 2013
Filed: March 1, 2013
Published on e-Laws: March 4, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 16, 2013
GENERAL REGULATION OF THE BOARD
Notice for Board meetings
1. The Registrar shall ensure that notice for Board meetings that are to be open to the public meet the following requirements:
1. Notice of the meeting must be posted on the College’s website.
2. Notice of the meeting must be in both English and French.
3. Notice of the meeting must include,
i. the date, time and place of the meeting, and
ii. the proposed agenda for the meeting.
Notice for discipline hearings
2. The Registrar shall ensure that notice for hearings of the Discipline Committee that are to be open to the public, concerning allegations of professional misconduct or incompetence of a member, meet the following requirements:
1. Notice of the hearing must be posted on the College’s website.
2. Notice of the hearing must be in both English and French.
3. Notice of the hearing must include,
i. the name and registration number of the member who is facing the allegations,
ii. the date, time and place of the hearing, and
iii. the allegations made against the member.
Naming geographic areas
3. (1) The following are the geographic areas for the purposes of clause 63 (10) (e) of the Act:
(2) The geographic areas include the municipalities, counties and districts listed in Column 2 of Table 1 opposite the geographic areas listed in Column 1.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 37 of the Act comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
Municipalities, Counties and Districts
Durham, Regional Municipality of
Halton, Regional Municipality of
Muskoka, District Municipality of
Peel, Regional Municipality of
Simcoe, County of
Toronto, City of
York, Regional Municipality of
Frontenac, County of
Haliburton, County of
Hastings, County of
Kawartha Lakes, City of
Lanark, County of
Leeds and Grenville, United Counties of
Lennox and Addington, County of
Northumberland, County of
Ottawa, City of
Peterborough, County of
Prescott and Russell, United Counties of
Prince Edward, County of
Renfrew, County of
Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, United Counties of
Algoma, District of
Cochrane, District of
Greater Sudbury, City of
Kenora, District of
Manitoulin, District of
Nipissing, District of
Parry Sound, District of
Rainy River, District of
Sudbury, District of
Thunder Bay, District of
Timiskaming, District of
Brant, County of
Bruce, County of
Chatham-Kent, Municipality of
Dufferin, County of
Elgin, County of
Essex, County of
Grey, County of
Haldimand-Norfolk, County of
Hamilton, City of
Huron, County of
Lambton, County of
Middlesex, County of
Niagara, Regional Municipality of
Oxford, County of
Perth, County of
Waterloo, Regional Municipality of
Wellington, County of
Pris par :
Board of Governors of the Ontario College of Trades:
Conseil d’administration de l’Ordre des métiers de l’Ontario :
Date made: January 11, 2013.
Pris le : 11 janvier 2013.