ontario regulation 121/13
made under the
Made: March 18, 2013
Approved: March 20, 2013
Filed: March 26, 2013
Published on e-Laws: March 27, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 13, 2013
Amending Reg. 298 of R.R.O. 1990
(OPERATION OF SCHOOLS — GENERAL)
1. Regulation 298 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
11.1 (1) For the purpose of assisting pupils in their course selection, a principal of a secondary school shall inform the pupils described in subsection (2) of ways to earn a credit that are alternatives to enrolment as a full-time pupil, such as enrolment as a part-time pupil, enrolment in a continuing education course or class, or enrolment in a course of study provided by electronic means, but not including enrolment in a private school.
(2) The following are the pupils referred to in subsection (1):
1. Any pupil who is enrolled in or seeks to be admitted to the secondary school’s day program and requires less than three credits to qualify for an Ontario secondary school diploma.
2. Any pupil who is enrolled in or seeks to be admitted to the secondary school’s day program and has qualified for an Ontario secondary school diploma.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of September 1, 2013 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Elizabeth Jean Sandals
Minister of Education
Date made: March 18, 2013.
Pris le : 18 mars 2013.