ontario regulation 64/14
made under the
Made: October 22, 2013
Approved: December 19, 2013
Filed: March 18, 2014
Published on e-Laws: March 18, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 5, 2014
Amending Reg. 1015 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Subsection 3 (1.2) of Regulation 1015 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. Section 4 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “shall be marked “Confidential” and placed in an envelope addressed to the Secretary marked “Confidential — s. 75”” at the end of the portion after clause (b) and substituting “shall be designated as confidential and refer to section 75 of the Act”.
3. Section 161 of the Regulation is amended by striking out the portion before clause (a) and substituting the following:
161. Except as otherwise provided in the Act, section 174 of this Regulation, Ontario Securities Commission Rule 11-501 Electronic Delivery of Documents to the Ontario Securities Commission, Ontario Securities Commission Rule 55-502 Facsimile Filing or Delivery of Section 109 Reports, National Instrument 55-102 System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI) or National Instrument 71-102
Continuous Disclosure and Other Exemptions Relating to Foreign Issuers,
. . . . .
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of February 19, 2014 and the day this Regulation is filed.
Ontario Securities Commission:
Date made: October 22, 2013.
I approve this Regulation.
Minister of Finance
Date approved: December 19, 2013.