ontario regulation 132/14
made under the
Provincial Offences Act
Made: April 30, 2014
Filed: May 6, 2014
Published on e-Laws: May 6, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 24, 2014
1. (1) Every offence for which there is a set fine, other than an offence referred to in subsection (2), is specified for the purposes of clause 48.1 (1) (b) of the Act.
(2) The following offences for which there is a set fine are not specified for the purposes of clause 48.1 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. Every offence under a provision of an Act, regulation or municipal by-law that, on the offence date indicated in the offence notice, is set out in the Table to Ontario Regulation 339/94 (Demerit Point System) made under the Highway Traffic Act.
2. An offence under section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act.
Other types of certified evidence
2. The following types of certified evidence are specified for the purposes of paragraph 3 of subsection 48.1 (2) of the Act:
1. A certified copy of a photograph taken by a provincial offences officer.
2. In respect of a document, a certified statement by a provincial offences officer that he or she served the document on the person charged, with the date and method of service indicated.
3. A certified statement by a provincial offences officer respecting the configuration, weight, dimensions or other characteristics of a vehicle inspected by the provincial offences officer.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 1 (40) of Schedule 4 to the Good Government Act, 2009 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.