ontario regulation 154/14
made under the
Made: July 28, 2014
Filed: July 30, 2014
Published on e-Laws: July 30, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 16, 2014
Amending O. Reg. 102/89
(ZONING AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF ALGOMA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIPS OF ABOTOSSAWAY, AGUONIE, ANDRÉ, BIRD, BOSTWICK, BRUYERE, CHENARD, CORBIERE, COWIE, DAMBROSSIO, DUMAS, ESQUEGA, FIDDLER, FINAN, FRANCHÈRE, GROSEILLIERS, HUOTARI, JACOBSON, KEATING, KILLINS, KNICELY, LALIBERT, LASTHEELS, LECLAIRE, LEGARDE, LEGUERRIER, LEVESQUE, MACASKILL, MANESS, MENZIES, MICHANO, MUSQUASH, NEBONAIONQUET, PEARKES, RIGGS, ST. GERMAIN, ST. JULIEN AND WARPULA)
1. Subsection 4 (2) of Ontario Regulation 102/89 Regulation is amended by striking out “section 49 of the Planning Act, 1983” at the end and substituting “section 50 of the Planning Act”.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
14. (1) Despite sections 4 and 9, one single dwelling and one mobile home, together with accessory buildings or structures, may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (2).
(2) Subsection (1) applies to those lands in the geographic Township of Esquega in the Territorial District of Algoma described as follows:
Parcel 11207 Section AWS, designated as Part 1 on Reference Plan 1R-4624 and identified as Property Identification Number 31159-0164 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Algoma (No. 1).
Parcel 7871 Section AWS, being Block B on Plan M343 and identified as Property Identification Number 31159-0141 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Algoma (No. 1).
That portion of Parcel 2277 Section AWS, identified as Property Identification Number 31159-0228 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Algoma (No. 1).
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office - North
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: July 28, 2014