ontario regulation 158/14
made under the
school boards collective bargaining Act, 2014
Made: July 3, 2014
Filed: August 1, 2014
Published on e-Laws: August 1, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 16, 2014
Designation of employer bargaining agency
1. The Ontario Public School Boards’ Association is designated under subsection 21 (2) of the Act as the employer bargaining agency for the following school boards:
1. The James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board.
2. The Moose Factory Island District School Area Board.
3. The Moosonee District School Area Board.
4. The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education
Date made: July 3, 2014.
Pris le : 3 juillet 2014.