ontario regulation 14/15
made under the
Made: January 27, 2015
Filed: January 28, 2015
Published on e-Laws: January 28, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 14, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 104/72
(RESTRICTED AREAS - REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK, TOWN OF MARKHAM)
1. Ontario Regulation 104/72 is amended by adding the following section:
83. (1) Despite section 4, one place of worship and one dwelling used in conjunction with the place of worship, together with accessory buildings and structures, may be erected, located and used on the land described in subsection (3) if the following requirements are met:
Place of Worship
Maximum building height
Minimum side yard
Minimum rear yard
Maximum gross floor area
860 square metres
605 square metres
(2) In addition to the requirements set out in subsection (1), a minimum of 49 parking spaces is required on the land described in subsection (3).
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) apply to the land in the Town of Markham in the Region of York, being part of Lots 28 and 29 in Concession 6 and further identified as Property Identifier Number 03056-01880 (LT) and registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York (No. 65).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office-Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: January 27, 2015.