Green Energy Act, 2009
Made: February 11, 2015
Filed: February 13, 2015
Published on e-Laws: February 13, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 28, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 397/11
(ENERGY CONSERVATION AND DEMAND MANAGEMENT PLANS)
1. (1) Subsection 5 (1) of Ontario Regulation 397/11 is amended by striking out “subsection (2)” in the portion before clause (a) and substituting “subsections (2) and (4)”.
(2) Clause 5 (1) (b) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “or pumping”.
(3) Paragraph 3 of subsection 5 (3) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
3. The total floor area of the indoor space in which the operation is conducted and, in cases where subsection (4) applies, the total indoor floor area of the building or facility in which the operation is conducted.
(4) Subsection 5 (4) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(4) If a public agency conducts, in the same building or facility, more than one operation set out in Table 1 for the type of public agency to which the public agency belongs, it shall allocate the total amount of energy purchased and consumed for the year to the operation that occupies the most indoor floor area in the building or facility, and if more than one operation occupies the same amount of indoor floor area, may allocate the total amount of energy to any one of them.
2. (1) Item 1 of Table 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “or pumping” opposite Operation 8 in Column 3.
(2) Item 2 of Table 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “or pumping” in Column 3.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.