ontario regulation 50/15
made under the
Made: March 5, 2015
Filed: March 10, 2015
Published on e-Laws: March 10, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 28, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 834/81
(RESTRICTED AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF SUDBURY)
1. Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 834/81 is amended by adding the following section:
188. (1) Despite section 8 and subsection 23 (4) of the Order, one seasonal dwelling together with accessory buildings and structures may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (5) if the following requirements are met:
Minimum lot area
2,000 square metres
Minimum lot frontage
Maximum lot coverage
30 per cent
Minimum front yard
Minimum side yards
Minimum rear yard
Maximum height of building
(2) Despite subsection 15 (1) of the Order, the unenclosed porch and steps may project into the required yard a maximum distance of 3.7 metres on the land described in subsection (5).
(3) Despite subclause 17 (b) (ii) of the Order, the seasonal dwelling described in subsection (1) shall not be erected within 18.3 metres of the high-water mark of any lake or river.
(4) Despite subsection 23 (5) of the Order, one guest cabin having a gross floor area not exceeding 55 square metres may be erected, located and used on the land described in subsection (5).
(5) Subsections (1) to (4) apply to those lands in the geographic Township of Ulster in the Territorial District of Sudbury, being Parcel 16851 SEC SWS, Summer Resort Location A.E. 1003, Part Location CL 3010, being Parts 1, 2 & 4 on Reference Plan 53R-9864 and identified as Property Identifier Number 73326-0011 (LT), filed in the Land Registry Office in the Land Titles Division of Sudbury (No. 53).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office North - Sudbury
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: March 5, 2015.