ontario regulation 114/15
made under the
Made: May 13, 2015
Filed: May 15, 2015
Published on e-Laws: May 15, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 30, 2015
Exempted local boards
1. The following local boards are exempted from the definition of “local board” in subsection 1 (1) of the Act:
1. A society as defined in subsection 3 (1) of the Child and Family Services Act.
2. A board of health as defined in subsection 1 (1) of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
3. A committee of management established under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
4. A police services board established under the Police Services Act.
5. A board as defined in section 1 of the Public Libraries Act.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 1 (5) of Schedule 9 to the Public Sector and MPP Accountability and Transparency Act, 2014
comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.