ontario regulation 126/15
made under the
Courts of Justice Act
Made: May 13, 2015
Filed: May 21, 2015
Published on e-Laws: May 21, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 6, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 161/08
(REMUNERATION OF DEPUTY JUDGES)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 161/08 is revoked and the following substituted:
Remuneration, per diem rates
1. A deputy judge is entitled to be paid on a per diem basis at the following rate, for each day on which he or she is entitled to remuneration:
1. For a day on or after January 1, 2013 and before January 1, 2014, a daily rate of $544.
2. For a day on or after January 1, 2014 and before January 1, 2015, a daily rate of $552.
3. For a day on or after January 1, 2015, a daily rate of $563.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.