ontario regulation 306/06
made under the
Made: June 7, 2006
Filed: June 14, 2006
Published on e-Laws: June 15, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 1, 2006
Amending Reg. 21 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Section 1 of Regulation 21 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. The following are designated as schools for the purposes of the Act:
1. Queen’s University — Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology.
2. University of Ottawa — Department of Cellular & Molecular Medicine.
3. University of Toronto — Division of Anatomy, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine.
4. University of Western Ontario — Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology.
5. Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College — Department of Anatomy.
6. University of Guelph —Department of Human Health and Nutritional Sciences.
7. McMaster University — Educational Programme in Anatomy.
8. University of Waterloo — Section of Human Anatomy.
9. Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning.
10. Northern Ontario School of Medicine.