ontario regulation 186/09
made under the
northern services boards act
Made: May 5, 2009
Filed: May 7, 2009
Published on e-Laws: May 8, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 23, 2009
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
14.1 (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The Greater Oxdrift Local Services Board”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraphs 2, 6 and 9 of the Schedule to the Act.
The areas of land and land under water in the geographic Townships of Rugby, Britton, Eton, Wainwright, Zealand, Brownbridge, Aubrey and Van Horne and part of the bed of Wabigoon Lake in front of the geographic Township of Van Horne, in the Territorial District of Kenora, being composed of that part of the said lake bed and geographic townships designated as Part 1, on a plan known as Plan of the Local Services Board of Greater Oxdrift filed on November 6, 2008, with the Office of the Surveyor General of Ontario in the Ministry of Natural Resources.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Michael John Gravelle
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Date made: May 5, 2009.