Australian Securities and Investment Commission
ASIC Market Integrity Rules (ASX Market) 2010 –
Class Rule Waiver
1. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) makes this instrument under Rule 1.2.1(1) of the ASIC Market Integrity Rules (ASX Market) 2010 (ASX Rules).
2. This instrument is ASIC Class Rule Waiver CW 12-1143.
3. This instrument commences on the date it is registered under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
Note: An instrument is registered when it is recorded on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) in electronic form: see Legislative Instruments Act 2003, section 4 (definition of register). The FRLI may be accessed at http://www.frli.gov.au/.
4. ASIC relieves a Market Participant from the obligation to comply with the provisions of Part 5.11 of the ASX Rules.
Period during which this waiver applies
5. The waiver in paragraph 4 applies from the date of commencement under paragraph 3 until 19 January 2013 (inclusive).
Dated this 5th day of September 2012
Signed by Greg Yanco
As a delegate of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission