Retained Agency Receipts Determination 2012/01: Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
I, PENELOPE YING YEN WONG, Minister for Finance and Deregulation, determine under item 3 of the table in subregulation 15 (3) of the Financial Management and Accountability Regulations 1997, that amounts paid under the following scheme are amounts that may be added to the most recent departmental item of the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) in accordance with section 31 of the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997:
Research, analysis and advice on issues affecting Australia’s agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries that is:
· undertaken by the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences within DAFF;
· funded from Outcome 1 of the administered appropriation item of DAFF, up to a maximum of $2.5 million each financial year; and
· conducted from 1 July 2012 until 30 June 2016.
As a component of the scheme, DAFF must provide me with a statement by 1 September following each financial year this determination is in effect. The statement must show for the previous financial year:
· the total amounts received in accordance with this scheme; and
· the departmental activities these receipts were allocated to.
This determination takes effect on the day after registration on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
PENELOPE YING YEN WONG
Minister for Finance and Deregulation
Dated 30th July 2012