THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2012
ACADEMIC BOARD (ELECTION OF MEMBERS) ORDER
(No. 2) 2012
The Vice-Chancellor of The Australian National University makes this Order under paragraph 6.1(g) of the Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2012.
Dated: 4 April 2012.
Professor Ian Young
PART 1: Preliminary
1 Name of Order
1.1 This is the Academic Board (Election of Members) Order (No. 2) 2012.
2.1 This Order commences on the day after it is registered.
3.1 In this Order:
Statute means the Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2012.
3 Academic schools or centres
3.1 For paragraph 6(1)(g) of the Statute the following academic areas are to be regarded as schools and centres:
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
• Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
• Research School of Humanities and the Arts
• Research School of Social Sciences
ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
• ANU Crawford School of Public Policy
• School of Culture, History and Language
• School of International, Political and Strategic Studies
• School of Regulation, Justice and Diplomacy
ANU College of Business and Economics
• Research School of Accounting and Business Information Systems
• Research School of Economics
• Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Applied Statistics
• Research School of Management
ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
• Research School of Computer Science
• Research School of Engineering
ANU College of Law
• School of Law
ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment
• ANU Medical School
• Fenner School of Environment and Society
• Research School of Biology
• School of Health and Psychological Sciences
• The John Curtin School of Medical Research
ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences Institute
• Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Research School of Chemistry
• Research School of Earth Sciences
• Research School of Physics and Engineering
• National Centre for Indigenous Studies
• National Security College
4.1 The Academic Board (Election of Members) Order 2012 is repealed.