PB 23 of 2012
National Health Special Arrangement Revocation Instrument 20121
National Health Act 1953
I, FELICITY McNEILL, First Assistant Secretary, Pharmaceutical Benefits Division, Department of Health and Ageing, delegate of the Minister for Health, make this instrument under subsection 100 (2) of the National Health Act 1953.
Dated 27 March 2012
First Assistant Secretary
Pharmaceutical Benefits Division
Department of Health and Ageing
1 Name of Instrument
(1) This instrument is the National Health Special Arrangement
Revocation Instrument 2012.
(2) This instrument may also be cited as PB 23 of 2012.
This instrument commences on 1 April 2012.
The following legislative instruments are revoked:
(1) National Health (Chemotherapy Pharmaceuticals Access Program)
Special Arrangement 2011 (PB 87 of 2011)
(2) National Health (Trastuzumab) Special Arrangement 2011 (PB 94 of
1. All legislative instruments and compilations are registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments kept under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003. See http://www.frli.gov.au