DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003
SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SCALEFISH AND SHARK FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE CATCH (NON-QUOTA SPECIES) DETERMINATION 2012
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to section 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under section 15 of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003.
Dated: 28 March 2012
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Total Allowable Catch (Non-Quota Species) Determination 2012.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases on 1 May 2013 unless earlier revoked.
4. A term used in this Determination that is defined for the purposes of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery Management Plan 2003 has the same meaning in this Determination as it has in that Plan.
Note: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable catch
5. The total allowable catch for non-quota species in the East Coast Deepwater Trawl Sector of the fishery for the 2012 fishing year commencing on 1 May 2012 and ending on 30 April 2013 is:
Total Allowable Catch
Whole weight (incidental catch)