DETERMINATION OF FISHING CAPACITY
Fisheries Management Act 1991
Southern Squid Jig Fishery Management Plan 2005
SOUTHERN SQUID JIG FISHERY TOTAL ALLOWABLE EFFORT DETERMINATION 2013
The AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY makes the following Determination pursuant to subsection 17(6)(aa) of the Fisheries Management Act 1991 under subsection 11(1) of the Southern Squid Jig Fishery Management Plan 2005.
Dated: 28 October 2013
The Common Seal of the Australian
Fisheries Management Authority
was affixed in accordance with a
resolution of the Commission
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
1. This Determination may be cited as the Southern Squid Jig Fishery Total Allowable Effort Determination 2013.
2. This Determination commences on the day after it is registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments.
3. This Determination ceases as if it was revoked on 31 December 2014 unless earlier revoked.
4. Terms used in this Determination that are defined for the purposes of the Southern Squid Jig Fishery Management Plan 2005 have the same meanings in this Determination as they have in that Plan.
Notes: 1. Terms defined in the Fisheries Management Act 1991 have the same meanings in this Determination.
Determination of total allowable effort
5. The total allowable effort for the fishery for the 2014 fishing year commencing on 1 January 2014 and ending on 31 December 2014 is 550 standard squid jigging machines.