CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1300964
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, for the purposes of section 271 of the Customs Act 1901, make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1300964.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 11 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, goods for sale by commissaries, that are for use by or for sale to persons the subject of a Status of Forces Agreement between the Government of Australia and the government or another country, are prescribed.
4. This by-law does not apply to goods that are to be sold or otherwise disposed of by or on behalf of a person referred to in the above paragraph to a person not referred to in the above paragraph.
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the "Customs Tariff Act 1995" means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this twenty fifth day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer