CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1303874
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
In the by-law set out in below, “security” means the security given (under section 42 of the Customs Act 1901) to, and to the satisfaction of, the Collector by the importer.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1303874.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 48 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, uncompounded polyamides and polyesters classified under subheadings 3907.60.00, 3907.70.00, 3907.9 or heading 3908 in Schedule 3 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995 are prescribed.
4. The application of item 48 to the goods in paragraph 3 is subject to the condition that the goods are for use in the manufacture of fibres or yarns, UNDER SECURITY.
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this twenty fifth day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer