CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1301128
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, for the purposes of section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1301128.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 52 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, aromatic process oils, classified under subheadings 2710.19.91, 2710.91.91 or 2710.99.91 of Schedule 3, are prescribed.
4. The application of item 52 to the goods in paragraph 3 is subject to the condition that the goods meet all of the criteria in the Table below.
Density at 15 degrees Celsius
ASTM D1298 or D4502
0.9 grams per cubic centimetre minimum
70 degrees Celsius maximum
Refractive index at 20 degrees Celsius
ASTM D1298 or D1747
-9 degrees Celsius minimum
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this twenty fifth day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer