CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1303608
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1303608.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 32 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, handkerchiefs classified under heading 6213 in Schedule 3 are prescribed.
4. The application of item 32 to the goods in paragraph 3 is subject to the following conditions:
(a) the handkerchiefs are imported in packs containing 60 or more handkerchiefs of one design and/or colour; and
(b) the handkerchiefs are not put up for retail sale.
5. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this fourteenth day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer