CUSTOMS ACT 1901
CUSTOMS TARIFF ACT 1995
BY-LAW No. 1303616
I, Geoff Johannes, delegate of the Chief Executive Officer, under section 271 of the Customs Act 1901 make the by-law set out in the Schedule below.
1. This by-law may be cited as Customs By-law No. 1303616.
2. This by-law shall take effect on and from 1 March 2013.
3. For the purposes of item 32 of Schedule 4 to the Customs Tariff Act 1995, synthetic fur fabric classified under subheading 6001.10.00 in Schedule 3 is prescribed.
4. The application of item 32 to the goods in paragraph 3 is subject to the conditions that the fabric must:
(a) weigh 700 grams per square metre or more; and
(b) be used in the manufacture of plush toys.
5. The weight specified in paragraph 4 may have a tolerance of plus or minus 1 per cent when measured in accordance with Australian Standard AS 2001.2.13.
6. For the purposes of this by-law, the “Customs Tariff Act 1995” means the Customs Tariff Act 1995, as amended or proposed to be altered.
Dated this fourteenth day of February 2013.
Delegate of the
Chief Executive Officer