Australian Securities and Investments Commission
Corporations Act 2001 – Subsection 741(1) - Declaration
1. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) makes this instrument under subsections 741(1) of the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act).
2. This instrument is ASIC Class Order [CO 14/978].
3. This instrument commences on the day it is registered under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003.
Note: An instrument is registered when it is recorded on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments (FRLI) in electronic form: see Legislative Instruments Act 2003, section 4 (definition of register). The FRLI may be accessed at http://www.frli.gov.au/.
4. Chapter 6D of the Act applies to all persons as if subsection 708(5) were modified or varied by, after paragraph (a), inserting:
“(aa) do not need a disclosure document because of an instrument made under section 741; or”.
Where this instrument applies
5. This instrument applies in relation to an arrangement covered by:
(a) ASIC Class Order [CO 14/1000]; or
(b) ASIC Class Order [CO 14/1001].
Dated this 27th day of October 2014
Signed by Grant Moodie
as a delegate of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission