THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2013
ACADEMIC BOARD (ELECTION OF MEMBERS) ORDER
The Vice-Chancellor of The Australian National University makes this Order under paragraph 6.1(g) of the Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2013.
Dated: 29 January 2014.
Professor Ian Young AO
1 Name of Order
1.1 This is the Academic Board (Election of Members) Order 2014.
2.1 This Order commences on the day after it is registered.
3.1 In this Order:
Statute means the Australian National University Academic Board Statute 2013.
4 Academic schools or centres
4.1 For paragraph 6(1)(g) of the Statute the following academic areas are to be regarded as schools and centres:
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
• Research School of Humanities and the Arts
• Research School of Social Sciences
ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
• Australian Centre on China in the World
• Crawford School of Public Policy
• Regulatory Institutions Network
• School of Culture, History and Language
• School of International, Political and Strategic Studies
ANU College of Business and Economics
• Research School of Accounting and Business Information Systems
• Research School of Economics
• Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Applied Statistics
• Research School of Management
ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
• Research School of Computer Science
• Research School of Engineering
ANU College of Law
• School of Law
• Legal Workshop
ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment
• ANU Medical School
• Research School of Biology
• Research School of Population Health
• Research School of Psychology
• The Fenner School of Environment and Society
• The John Curtin School of Medical Research
ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences Institute
• Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Research School of Chemistry
• Research School of Earth Sciences
• Research School of Physics and Engineering
• National Centre for Indigenous Studies
5.1 The Academic Board (Election of Members) Order (No. 3) 2012 is repealed.