Federal Financial Relations (NATIONAL SPECIFIC PURPOSE PAYMENTS) DETERMINATION 2013-14 No. 2
I, JOSEPH BENEDICT HOCKEY, Treasurer, make this Determination under Part 3 of the Federal Financial Relations Act 2009.
JOSEPH BENEDICT HOCKEY
Dated: 1 June 2015
Part 1 — preliminary
Name of Determination
1. This determination is the Federal Financial Relations (National Specific Purpose Payments) Determination 2013-14 No. 2.
2. This determination commences on the day on which this determination is made.
3. The following definitions are used throughout this determination:
Act means the Federal Financial Relations Act 2009.
State includes the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory.
PArt 2 — National Specific purpose payments
National specific purpose payment for disability services
4. In accordance with subsection 13(4) of the Act, the indexation applied to the disability services national specific purpose payment will be a rolling five year average of nominal Gross Domestic Product year-on-year growth.
5. For the purposes of paragraph 13(2)(c) of the Act, the 2012-13 total amount for the disability services national specific purpose payment adjusted in accordance with 13(4) of the Act is $1,301,939,086.41.
6. In accordance with subsection 13(5) of the Act, the amounts specified in Table 3 are to be paid, for the 2013-14 financial year, to the States specified in that table for the purpose of expenditure on disability services.
Table 3: National specific purpose payment for disability services, 2013-14(a)
(a) Includes an adjustment to achieve budget neutrality.