CIRCULAR Guide made the general minimum wage for public servants in State agencies, business units of the State, political organization, social-political organizations _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree 118/2005/ND-CP on 15 September 2005 by the Government on the adjustment of the general minimum wage; After exchanging ideas with the Central Committee and other relevant bodies; The Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of a common minimum wage for public servants in State agencies, business units of the State, political organization, social-political organizations as follows: i. the SCOPE and SUBJECTS of APPLICATION 1. Officials and public servants in the State budget from paid work in the organs of the party, the State, unions in Central; in the province, central cities; in the district, town or city in the province.
2. the officials paid from the State budget and other revenues prescribed career of law work in the business units of the party, the State, unions.
3. Public servants in the State payroll and paid according to the table of salaries due to State regulation was sent to work at the Assembly, non-governmental organizations, projects and agencies, international organizations in Vietnam.
4. dedicated officers and public servants in the communes, wards, the provisions in clause 1 and clause 2 article 2 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP dated 21 October 2003 of the Government policy for the regime, officials and public servants in communes, wards and towns.
5. preschool teachers in preschool and teacher contract provisions in decision No. 161/2002/QD-TTg on November 15 2002 by the Prime Minister.
6. medical officer communes, wards and towns paid by decision No. 58/TTg dated March 2, 1994 and decision No. 131/TTg dated 4 March 1995 of the Prime Minister.
7. the people's Council levels to enjoy free activities as defined in paragraph 2 Article 75 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 752/2005/NQ-UBTVQH11 April 2005 by the Commission of the National Assembly.
8. Who do the work of the muscle weakness in the cipher organization 9. The following objects are also under the scope of application of this circular to its closing, enjoy social insurance regime and the solve the mode involves the salary prescribed by law;
a) public servants are to apply salary ranked according to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2005 prescribed wage scale system, payroll and salary allowances regime in State companies.
b) school cases, internship, work, treatment, domestic and foreign nursing staffing in the Agency's payroll, the unit.
c) public servants, who are in the in the State bodies (including the social servant) and those who are in the time trial in the State's business units.
d) the cases are suspended, are detained, the detention.
DD) The object of the contract labour has been ranked by salary of Decree 204/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 on salaries for public servants and the armed forces.
II. CALCULATION of SALARY, ALLOWANCES and salary COSTS, OPERATIONAL allowances and operating cost of the objects specified in section I of this circular from October 1, 2005 are calculated as follows: 1. for officers, public officials, public servants stipulates in paragraph 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 item 1 of this circular, then based on the coefficient of salary and allowances currently enjoy the provisions of resolution No. 757/2004/NQ-UBTVQH11 of September 30, 2004 of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, decision No. 131/QD-TW on 14 December 2004 by the Central Secretariat , Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 of the Government and the general minimum wage was adjusted according to the provisions of article 1 of Decree 118/2005/ND-CP on 15 September 2005 by the Government to calculate the salary and allowance levels as follows: salary calculation formula a) salary: made from 01/10/2005 = general minimum wage 350,000/month x current wage factor affecting b) calculated the level of allowance:-for the calculation of allowances according to the general minimum wage: the level of allowances made from 01/10/2005 = general minimum wage 350,000/month x weighting allowance currently enjoyed-for with allowances calculated according to the% of current salary to enjoy extra plus leadership level and beyond seniority allowance (if any): the level of allowances made from 01/10/2005 = salary taken from 1/10/2005 + allowance Level leadership made from 01/10/2005 (if any) + seniority allowance Levels beyond the frame made from 01/10/2005 (if applicable) x rate% allowance was entitled under regulation c) calculation of the wage coefficient difference reserve: the level of cash reserves the disparity made from 01/10/2005 = general minimum wage 350,000/month x coefficient difference reserve currently enjoy (if present) d) for the prescribed allowances equal to the level of specific money will follow current regulations 2. For the people's Assembly deputies of the people's Council levels the levels prescribed in clause 7 of this circular section I, shall be based on the number of free activities for the people's Council of the levels prescribed in clause 2 Article 75 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 752/2005/NQ-UBTVQH11 October 4, 2005 by the Commission of the National Assembly for the calculation of the level of activity fee according to the following formula: charge activity Levels made from 01/10/2005 = general minimum wage 350,000/month x coefficient of activity of prescribed fees 3. For people working in the Organization of the body muscles.
a) Who do the work of the body is mostly military personnel, of public security people apply the calculation of salaries and allowances under the guidance of the Ministry of defence and the Ministry of public security b) Who do body work is not military personnel, of public security of the people and people in other jobs in the organization body , then make such allowance and salary calculation for public servants according to the provisions in clause 1 section II of this circular.
III. IMPLEMENTATION 1. Heads of unit, directly manage the objects affected wages, allowances and operating fee specified in section I of this circular, based on the number of people present to 30 September 2005 for the calculation of salaries, allowances and expenses activities under the guidance of this circular.
2. Determining the Fund salaries, allowances, fees and activities define the demand increased funds and funds made under the guidance of the Ministry of finance.
3. The Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of finance systems for comments made pursuant to the Department of Defense and the Ministry of public security made the computer guide salary, allowances and grants for the objects in the scope of management.
4. This circular have effect after 15 days from the date The report.
Salaries, allowances and operating cost of the objects in the scope of this circular be implemented since October 1, 2005.
5. Deductions and the mode are affected by the general minimum wage was recalculated accordingly.
In the process if there are obstacles, the ministries, the local reflection on Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of finance to study the resolution.