CIRCULAR Guide made the general minimum wage from 1 October 2006 for public servants in State agencies, business units of the State, political organization, social-political organizations _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 94/2006/ND-CP on 7 September 2006 by the Government of the general minimum wage adjustments; After exchanging ideas with the Central Organization Committee and related bodies, the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of the general minimum wage from 1 October 2006 for public servants in State agencies, business units by State , political organization, social-political organizations as follows: i. the SCOPE and SUBJECTS of APPLICATION 1. Officials and public servants in the State budget from paid work in the organs of the party, the State, unions in Central; in the province, central cities; in the district, the County, towns and cities in the province.
2. the officials paid from the State budget and other revenues prescribed career of law work in the business units of the party, the State, unions.
3. Public servants in the State payroll and paid according to the table of salaries due to State regulation was sent to work at the Assembly, non-governmental organizations, projects and agencies, international organizations in Vietnam.
4. dedicated officers and public servants in the communes, wards, the provisions in clause 1 and clause 2 article 2 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP dated 21 October 2003 of the Government policy for the regime, officials and public servants in communes, wards and towns.
5. preschool teachers in preschool and teacher contract provisions in decision No. 161/2002/QD-TTg on November 15 2002 by the Prime Minister.
6. medical officer communes, wards and towns paid by decision No. 58/TTg dated March 2, 1994 and decision No. 131/TTg dated 4 March 1995 of the Prime Minister.
7. public officers of the State Audit under the salary and wage tables stacking allowance duty attached to resolution No. 1003/2006/NQ-UBTVQH11 March 3, 2006 the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
8. the people's Council levels to enjoy free activities as defined in paragraph 2 Article 75 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 752/2005/NQ-UBTVQH11 April 2005 by the Commission of the National Assembly.
9. The working body in the organization body.
10. The following subjects also in the scope of this circular to its closing, enjoy social insurance regime and the solve the mode involves the salary prescribed by law: a) public servants are to apply salary ranked according to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 salary scale system regulations Payroll and salary allowances regime in State companies;
b) school cases, internship, work, treatment, domestic and foreign nursing staffing in the Agency's payroll, the unit;
c) public servants, who are in the in the State bodies (including the social servant) and those who are in the time trial in the State's business units;
d) the cases are suspended, are detained, the detention;
DD) The object of the contract labour has been ranked by salary of Decree 204/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 on salaries for public servants and the armed forces.
II. CALCULATION of SALARY, ALLOWANCES and salary COSTS, OPERATIONAL allowances (including coefficient of variances, if any) and operation cost of the objects specified in section I of this circular from October 1, 2006 is calculated as follows: 1. for officers, civil servants, personnel officer public servants, as defined in paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, section I to this circular, then based on the coefficient of salary and allowances currently enjoy the provisions of resolution No. 757/2004/NQ-UBTVQH11 of September 30, 2004 of the Committee of the National Assembly, resolution No. 1003/2006/NQ-UBTVQH11 March 3, 2006 the Standing Committee of the National Assembly , Decision No. 131/QD-TW on December 14, 2004 of the Central Secretariat, Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 of the Government and the general minimum wage was adjusted according to the provisions of article 1 of Decree 94/2006/ND-CP on 7 September 2006 by the Government to calculate the wage , the level of the allowance and the level of cash reserves the disparity coefficient (if available) are as follows: a) the formula calculated salary: salary taken from 01/10/2006 general minimum wage = 450,000/month x current wage factor affecting b) calculated the level of allowance:-for the calculation of allowances according to the general minimum wage : the level of allowances made from 01/10/2006 general minimum wage = 450,000/month x weighting allowance currently enjoyed-for with allowances calculated according to the% of current salary to enjoy plus a stipend and allowance leadership beyond seniority (if any): the level of allowances made from 01/10/2006 = salary taken from 01/10/2006 + leadership stipend Levels from 1/ 10/2006 (if any) + seniority allowance Levels beyond the frame made from 01/10/2006 (if any) x coefficient of existing allowances enjoyed-for allowances specified by the levels of specific money then keep under current rules.
c) calculation of wage disparity reserves: the level of cash reserves the disparity made from 01/10/2006 general minimum wage = 450,000/month x coefficient difference reserve currently enjoy (if available) 2. For the people's Assembly deputies of the people's Council levels the levels prescribed in clause 8 section I of this circular, then based on the operating system for the people's Council of the levels prescribed in clause 2 Article 75 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 752/2005/NQ-UBTVQH11 October 4, 2005 of the National Committee for the calculation of the level of activity fee according to the following formula: charge activity Levels made from 01/10/2006 general minimum wage = 450,000/month x coefficient of activity of prescribed fees 3. With regard to the working body in the Organization a body) Who do the work of the body is mostly military personnel, of public security people apply the calculation of salaries and allowances under the guidance of the Ministry of defence and the Ministry of public security;
b) Who do body work is not military personnel, of public security of the people and the people who do the work of others in the Organization, made weaker body computer, the level of salary and allowance money of coefficient difference reserve (if any) as for public servants according to the provisions in clause 1 section II of this circular.
III. IMPLEMENTATION 1. Heads of unit, directly manage the objects affected wages, allowances and operating fee specified in section I of this circular, based on the number of people actually face up to October 1, 2006, to calculate the salary, allowances, the level of wage disparity reserves (if any) and operating costs under the guidance of this circular.
2. Determining the Fund salaries, allowances, fees and activities define the demand increased funds and funds made under the guidance of the Ministry of finance.
3. This circular have effect after 15 days from the date The report. Abolish circular No. 105/2004/TTLT-BTC-BNV October 2005 of the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of a common minimum wage for public servants in State agencies, business units of the State, political organization, social-political organizations.
4. The provisions of this circular be implemented since October 1, 2006.
Deductions and the mode are affected by the general minimum wage was calculated back respectively from October 1, 2006.
In the process if there are obstacles, the ministries, the local reflection on Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of finance to study the resolution.