CIRCULAR on implementation of salary adjustments, allowances and subsistence for the audience to enjoy the salary, allowances, subsidies and living expenses in the State budget _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ implementation of Decree No. 03/2003/ND-CP dated 15/1/2003 of the Government on the salary adjustments social support, and innovation a step in management salaries, after the opinion of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, at no. 290/LĐTBXH-TL on 28/01/2003 and of the central organizing Committee in no. 2236/CV-TCTW on 24/01/2003 contact President, the Interior Ministry-the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of the salary adjustments allowances and living expenses in the State budget are as follows: i. the object and scope of application 1. Officials and public servants in administrative areas, the career, the Communist Party, unions, including those that are employed, in contract staffing norms are working, going to school, practice, work, treatment, nursing home and abroad, specifically: officer, administrative officer, career in State management agencies from central to district level and the Organization paid career from home budget the water;
Officials and public servants in the payroll paid from the State budget in the party apparatus, the unions from central to district level;
Officers paid servants, except the State budget was working in the communes, wards and towns;
Officials and public servants in the State to be seconded to work in the Assembly, the international organizations and projects in Vietnam that the salary due to the State budget.
2. Officer, Ward, (hereinafter referred to as officer), specifically: officer working under the provisions of Decree No. 09/1998/ND-CP dated 23/1/1998 of the Government;
Vice Minister of public security, public security staff in accordance with the provisions of the Decree 40/1999/ND-CP dated 23/06/1999 of the Government;
Deputy Military Commander commune under the provisions of Decree 35/CP dated 14/6/1996 and Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP on 12/9/2000 of the Government;
Old Township officers break the monthly allowance by decision No. 130/CP dated 20/6/1975 and decision No. 111, dated 13/10/1981 of the Council of Ministers (Government).
3. preschool teachers in the State payroll by decision No. 161/2002/QD-TTg dated November 15, 2002 by the Prime Minister;
4. medical officer communes, wards and towns paid by decision No. 58/TTg dated 17/2/1994 and decision No. 131/TTg dated 14/3/1995 of the Prime Minister.
5. the people's Council levels entitled to living expenses as specified in paragraph 2 to article 48 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 301/NQ/UBTVQH 25/6-1996 of the Committee of the National Assembly.
II. Calculation of back salaries, allowances, subsidies and cost objects referred to in item I of this circular was calculated back to the salary, allowances, subsidies and living expenses from January 1, 2003 as follows: 1. With respect to public administration, career, corporate, party : based on the coefficient of salary and allowance levels currently enjoyed by the provisions of resolution No. 35/NQ-UBTVQHK9 on 17/5/1993 of the Commission of the National Assembly, the decision No 69/QD-TW on 17/5/1993 of the Central Secretariat, Decree No. 25/CP dated 23/5/1993 of the Government and the minimum wage was adjusted again in accordance with paragraph 1 article 1 of Decree 3/ 2003/NĐ-CP on January 15, 2003 by the Government to revise the salary and allowance levels as follows: 1.1. The formula back salary: salary taken from 01/01/2003 = minimum wage 290,000/month x current wage factor affecting 1.2. The formula rate allowance: a) for calculating allowances under the minimum wage: the level of allowances made from 01/01/2003 = minimum wage 290,000/month x weighting allowance currently enjoyed b) allowances calculated according to salary scales, position (elected positions , election): the level of allowances made from 01/01/2003 = salary taken from 01/01/2003 x rate% allowance was entitled under regulation c) allowances of the electoral title dedicated the Vietnam Veterans Association level is calculated according to the rate of the current regulations with the wage equivalent position of the unions the same level was adjusted in this circular.
1.3. The formula rate money disparity coefficient of reserve money Level of salary: coefficient difference reserve (if any) made from 01/01/2003 = minimum wage 290,000/month x coefficient of disparities existing wage reserved the enjoyment of 1.4. With respect to allowances specified by the levels of specific money then keep under current rules.
2. The level of subsistence for the people's Council levels, are the work of officer and has support from the State budget to specific properties such as the following: 2.1. The level of subsistence for the people's Council levels.
Based on the current cost factor affecting people's Council levels prescribed in clause 2 Article 48 active regulation of the people's Council levels attached to resolution No. 301/NQ/UBTVQH 25/6-1996 of the Committee of the National Assembly, the subsistence rate according to the following formula implementation cost: 01/01/2003 = minimum wage 290,000/month subsistence level coefficient x does enjoy 2.2. Cost for the officer worked.
a) for electoral positions under other titles and tenure in the communal people's Committee, the cost is adjusted as follows: Secretary of the party branch Secretary or Commission where not having the party delegation from 393,800/month up 543,800/month;
Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee, Chairman of the communal people's Committee, Chairman of the people's communes, from 379,200/month up 523,700/month;
Deputy Chairman of the people's communes, Vice Chairman of people's Committee of the Communist party Standing Committee, Township, town (where the Secretary or Deputy Secretary cum titles of Chairman or Deputy Chairman of the people's Council or the Deputy Chairman of the people's Committee of the commune), Chairman of the front, the head of the Union of the people (the women , Farmers, veterans, Communist Youth Union), Commander of the military command Board, Township Chief of police, from 350,000/month up 483,300/month.
The commune people's Committee members, from 335,400/month up 463,200/month;
Other titles in the communal people's Committee, from 306,300/month over 423,000/month.
With regard to the electoral title and other titles in the aforesaid Town Committee to be re-elected or continue the work (from the sixth year onwards) are entitled to extra mode level 5% calculated cost was adjusted in this circular.
b) for professional officers: officers in four professional titles (Justice-Registrar; indigenous; accounting finance; the Office of the people's Committee of the commune) was handled ranked on the basis of cost of salary scales the provisions in Decree No. 25/CP dated 23/5/1993 of the Government then, apply the formula rate living expenses as follows: cost made 01/01/2003 = minimum wage 290,000/month subsistence level coefficient x we enjoy has been handled by The civil servant salary raise the cost corresponding to the ranks of the wage coefficient and public servants for four titles this expertise made according to the rules in detail 1.2 section II point 1 circular 99/1998/TTLT-BLĐTB-BTC-T & TCCP on 19/5/1998 of the Organization-Government officers (now Ministry of the Interior)-the Ministry of finance, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs.
Professional Officer not have qualified through training by the State, not use classified on the basis of cost of salary scales, then apply the formula rate living expenses as follows: cost made 01/01/2003 = cost has enjoyed in December 2002 under regulation x copper 290,000 VND 210,000 c) officer is assigned many different titles, then enjoy the level of subsistence and allowances (if any) of a title there are extra and cost. When not concurrent, then assumed the title would enjoy living expenses and allowances (if any) under that title.
2.3. The level of monthly allowances for the Deputy Head of public security and Deputy military commander was adjusted by the cost of the other titles in the communal people's Committee; the level of monthly allowances for public security staff in town by a third (1/3) cost of social public security Chief.
2.4. The level of subsidies for the elderly officer by decision No. 130/CP dated 20/6/1975 and decision No. 111, dated 13/10/1981 of the Council of Ministers (Government) covered by the State budget, adjusted allowance are as follows: the level of raw support, Secretary of the Party Committee , Chairman of the people's Committee of the commune from 197,000/month over 272,000/month;
The level of support, former Deputy Secretary, Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee, Party, Deputy Secretary of the people's Council, the Secretary of the Town Council, Town Chief, Chief of public security from 189,600/month up 261,800/month;
The level of subsidies the remaining titles, from 175,000/month up 241,700/month.
2.5. for medical officers communes influences salary, according to decision No. 58/TTg dated 03/02/1994 and decision No. 131/TTg dated 14/3/1995 of the Prime and preschool teachers in the State payroll by decision No. 161/2002/QD-TTg dated 15/11/2002 of Prime , then make the adjustment of the level of salary and allowances as for public administrative career, according to the calculation provided for in point 1 of section II of this circular.
III. Identifying the need to fund the salary, allowances, subsidies and the cost of living increased in 2003 1. The Agency, the unit directly manage the objects affected wages, allowances, subsidies and living expenses based on the audience and guide way back salary, allowances, subsidies and living expenses prescribed in section I and section II of this circular and the reality of the object available to 31/12/2002 are responsible :
Determine fund salaries, allowances, subsidies and living expenses have been adjusted as prescribed in this circular;
Determine the need to fund the salary, allowances, subsidies and the increased cost of living;
Pursuant to the instructions of the Ministry of finance determines the ability to ensure the Fund the salary, allowances, subsidies and cost of living increases, sending the superior authority (according to model No. 1 for organ, the administrative unit, career, model number 3 and number 4 for sample unit Ward Township , commune), to the superior Administration General sent the central ministries and agencies directly managed under model number 2a or the people's committees, the central cities under model number 2b for the administrative block, the career, the party, the unions, the number 3 for the block, Ward Township are the work and samples of 4 for officer Ward, the monthly allowance from the State budget.
2. Ministries, central agencies, provincial people's Committee, central cities have the responsibility to organize, verify, assess and synthesize the Fund needs the salary, allowances, subsidies and the increased cost of living; calculate, determine, general ability to ensure the Fund source of salary, allowances, subsidies and the increased cost of living according to the patterns of 2a and model No. 6 (for the ministries in Central); According to the model No. 2b, no. 3, no. 4 and no. 5 (for the province, central cities) reported on the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Finance (each 1 a) before the date of 15/3/2003.
3. The Ministry of finance check, ability to ensure the Fund source of salary, allowances, subsidies and living expenses to identify additional sources of demand in 2003 for the ministries and localities the Prime Minister decided to supplement the source for the ministries and localities under the provisions of paragraph 5 article 2 of Decree No. 03/2003/ND-CP dated 15/1/2003 of the Government. After the decision of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Finance made the additional missing source of traffic for the ministries and localities as defined in paragraph 3 b of article 4 of Decree 11/2003/ND-CP dated 15/1/2003 of the Government.
IV. Implementation 1. Contact the Ministry of the Interior-finance requires Prime Ministerial agencies, ministries, government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally directed the agencies, subdivisions, urgently implement the provisions of this circular. The Union will examine the implementation of this circular and the results of Decree No. 03/2003/ND-CP on 15/01/2003 in some government ministries, local.
2. To follow the labor contract mode, if wages in the labor contract is signed on the basis of the wage provisions of the State shall also be applied to adjust the salary according to instructions in this circular, but the funds to pay salaries and allowances for these objects are as follows : 2.1. As for the labor contract according to the provisions of Decree No. 68/2000/ND-CP on November 17, 2000 of the Government, the funds to pay the salary and allowance made under the current rules, not part of the Agency's salary, fund units;
2.2. for external contract labor staffing norms are delivered, the authorized funds to pay salaries and allowances is taken from sources outside the State budget expenditure levels, not part of the Agency's salary fund units.
3. When paying the salary, allowances, subsidies and cost of living adjustments for the objects specified in this circular, it must collect the right amount of social insurance, health insurance and Union funding submissions (if any) prescribed by the State on the basis of the wage , allowances and subsistence were recalculated according to the instructions in this circular.
4. Nest expert assisting Minister Steering research salary policy reform the State helps the Research Steering Committee, analyzing the results of this circular and the results of the implementation of Decree No. 03/2003/ND-CP to improve policy reform scheme salaries, social insurance and incentives people.
5. This circular are enforceable under the effect of Decree No. 03/2003/ND-CP ngày15/1/2003 of the Government.
Salaries, allowances, subsidies and living expenses of the objects in the scope of this circular are entitled from 01/01/2003.
In the process if there are obstacles to suggest reflection on Contact the Interior Ministry-the Ministry of finance research, resolve./.