CIRCULAR Guide made a number of articles of Decree No. 117/2003/ND-CP on 10/10/2003 by the Government on recruitment, use and management of officers and civil servants in State agencies _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the implementation of Decree No. 117/2003/ND-CP dated 10 October 2003 by the Government on recruitment , use and management of officers and civil servants in State agencies (hereinafter referred to as the Decree 117/2003/ND-CP), the Interior Ministry instructed make a number of articles of Decree No. 117/2003/ND-CP DATED as follows: i. General provisions 1. The scope and the object of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP rules in recruiting, using, and managing cadres in State organs, armed forces, has regulated public servants are citizens of Vietnam, are employed on the payroll, appointed to the overall volume of public servants or are a regular public service , paid from the budget, work in the following State agencies: 1.1. The Organization Department of the Office functions, the task of assisting the Assembly, the Committee of the National Assembly, the Council of the nation and the Congress's Committee, the Board of the Committee of the National Assembly (except the business units);
1.2. The organization that helps the President Office in serving the President perform functions and tasks according to the provisions of the Constitution and the law;
1.3. The institutions help the Minister, the ministerial body oil, government agencies implement state management functions;
1.4. The organizations help people's Committee, central cities and district people's committees, districts, towns and cities in the implementation of State management functions;
1.5. The organizations help people's Court, people's Procuratorate granted perform functions and tasks according to the provisions of the Constitution and the law (except the business units);
1.6. the representative of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad.
2. Classification of public servants 2.1. Public servants are classified according to the level of training, according to whether the work placement and the provisions of article 4 of Decree No. 117/2003/ND-CP. 2.2. The type A is the person is appointed to the quota requires professional training level of university education and graduate include: colleges, undergraduate, masters, PhD.
2.3. Civil servants have college degree has been appointed to the overall volume of diploma or equivalent if the work placement agency, eligibility and criteria shall be considered elected attending grade according to the current rules.
II. Recruitment of public servants 1. Some general guidelines on the recruitment principles 1.1. Recruitment of civil servants is based on job demands, work placement and payroll to be delivered.
1.2. The recruitment of public servants working in State agencies said in point 1 of part I of this circular are through examination. Review only for the cases specified in point 2 article 6 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP. 1.3. The reserve officer assignment was recruited to public servants as stipulated in article 19 of Decree 115/2003/ND-CP dated 10 October 2003 by the Government on the reserve officialdom and the writing guidelines.
1.4. Who are the officers, servants specified in point a, point g clause 1 article 1 of Ordinance amending and supplementing some articles of the Ordinance, public servants and those who are managers, leaders in business units of the State, State enterprises when moving about the State Agency does not follow the rules of employment which following the rules of operation, the current rotation of party and State.
2. recruitment conditions 2.1. People who want to be employed on public officials must have enough registration conditions specified in article 5 of Decree No. 117/2003/ND-CP. 2.2. People who are employed on civil servants to be Vietnam nationals and has a permanent address on the territory of Vietnam.
2.3. Application documents include: 2.3.1. A curriculum vitae according to the form prescribed, have confirmed the people's committees of communes, wards, towns, place of residence or of the Agency, the organization where the person is the work, learning;
2.3.2. A copy of the birth certificate;
2.3.3. There are enough copies to be certified or certified by the competent authority of the certificate, qualification and a learning outcomes match the requirements of the recruitment quota. When admitted, shall produce the original to check;
2.3.4. a health certificate by the competent medical authority district level upwards. The health certificate is valid for the duration of 6 months as of submission of the application documents.
2.4. In the process of recruiting organizations, the Agency has the authority to recruit can add some other requirements, additional conditions must be based on the nature and characteristics of the professional expertise required to national quota regulations accordingly.
2.5. The entrants to the public servants specified in point b and point c of paragraph 1 article 1 of Ordinance amending and supplementing some articles of the Ordinance, public officials, on 29 April 2003 if admitted to perform reserve officialdom prescribed in clause 2 article 5 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP If completed the task in time made public New Foundation officials are considering to appoint on turnover of public servants.
2.6. The cases of recruitment into public servants not through the reserve officer mode only applies to the following cases: 2.6.1. Who is the officer, since before 1 July 2003 are working in the business units of the State stipulated in Decree No. 116/2003/ND-CP dated 10 October 2003 of the Government;
2.6.2. The people who are employed in public office after July 2003 working in the business units of the State stipulated in Decree No. 116/2003/ND-CP dated 10 October 2003 the Government had continuous working time from 3 years (36 months enough);
2.6.3. The people who are doing the management, leadership from more rooms in the State's business has had continuous working time from 3 years (36 months enough);
2.6.4. The people who are public servants in the communes, wards and towns there was continuous work time from 3 years (36 months enough);
2.6.5. The people who are officers, professional military personnel in the military and public security of the people had the time in the work force from 3 years (36 months enough).
3. Recruitment 3.1. Recruitment notice must be posted on one of the following mass media: newspaper writing, report says, quote form at the same time must be listed in place of receiving the records.
3.2. content recruitment include: conditions and registration standards, the number of vacancies, the content registration records, time registration and filing location, contact phone number, event, time, location, fee. Time registration applicants must after notification at least 15 days. Time is after the time of registration application at least 15 days.
4. organizations selected for the case of the registration from 100 people and more than 2 times the target was then based on the specific situation, the Council decided to organize recruitment shortlist to pick out the number of eligible persons and the conditions for competition. The number of people who attended the examination is more than just goal was at least 2 times.
5. Form of contest next contest many case have equal point total in the final targets are the National Board examination review to choose the successful people according to the following sequence:
5.1. If the Board examination no further examination organization conditions the tests point to higher State Administration will be chosen as the successful people;
5.2. If the Board examination examination examination subjects, then sitting next to select the person who is the subject of the administrative order. If the next test point are equal, then the Board examination will choose people who have a higher level of training is successful people. If the applicant has the same level of training, the person would have resulted in higher learning and graduate professional entrants than quota suit would be successful people.
6. Tap the 6.1. The episode is to recruit new people acquainted with the working environment, do the work of whether public servants will be appointed.
6.2. the content include: 6.2.1. To master and perform the obligations of officials and public servants under the Ordinance, public servants;
6.2.2. Understanding the organizational structure, functions and tasks of the Agency are divisions of the work;
6.2.3. Master the rules and regulations of the Agency's work, the unit and the Mission of the quota, will be appointed;
6.2.4. Improving the knowledge and skills required on the administrative level, understanding the overall volume will be appointed;
6.2.5. Master the policy regimes and the provisions relating to the work of the position is the work;
6.2.6. Resolve and made the work of whether public servants will be appointed;
6.2.8. the administrative text editor and use the computer proficiency.
6.3. The implementation as defined in clause 2 article 16 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP. 6.4. The case was assigned about working at State organs, the armed forces are defined in article 2 of the Decree số117/2003/ND-CP shall not perform the exercise regime, including: 6.4.1. The people who hold the title: Chairman of the Board, members of the Management Board, the Director General, Deputy Director General, Director, Deputy Director, Chief Accountant working in State enterprises;
6.4.2. before people's public servants specified in point a, point e point g clause 1 article 1 of Ordinance, public servants were, servants officers is defined at point b, point c, paragraph 1 article 1 of Ordinance, public servants;
6.4.3. Who was recruited to the officers, servants specified in point d of paragraph 1 to article 1 of the Ordinance, before 1 July 2003;
6.4.4. Who was recruited to the officers, servants specified in point d of paragraph 1 to article 1 of the Ordinance, after July 1, 2003 there have been time seniority from enough for 3 years (36 months);
6.4.5. The officers, servants specified in point h paragraph 1 article 1 of Ordinance, public servants have had enough from work time 3 years (36 months).
6.5. Most of the time, the person must report the results of self assessment of its content: the moral qualities; Executive awareness advocates, the way of the party, the law of the State; the Executive sense of discipline, the rules and regulations of the Agency; results of working and learning in the agency sent using public officials.
6.6. the instructor reviews and reviews of results the work of the apprentice in writing sent agency heads to use public officials according to the contents: moral qualities; the sense of discipline; results of working and learning in the episode time.
6.7. The head of the agency uses public servants ethical qualities evaluation and results of the work of the apprentice, the apprentice if satisfactory then suggest the Agency has the authority to manage public servants appointed by the decision on whether the servant.
7. mode, the policy for the apprentice 7.1. Since July 1, 2003, people who are employed on civil servants while performing the exercise mode, policy regimes are entitled as provided for in paragraph 1, paragraph 2 Article 18 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP and allowances (if any) prescribed by the State.
7.2. The people who are in the under Decree No. 95/1998/ND-CP on November 17, 1998 by the Government, if there was a master match the expertise of recruitment quota shall be adjusted for the 85% of tier 2 influence recruitment quota; If you already have a PhD doctor of match of expertise recruitment quota shall be adjusted for the enjoyment of 85% of the overall volume of recruitment. Time enjoyed only from July 2003 until the time runs out the regulations, do not perform for the period before 1 July 2003.
8. Appointed public officials whether the competent authorities to base the evaluation results, review and decide whether the appointed public servants. The turnover was appointed public servants are eligible for quota regulations and must have suitable work position with quota are appointed.
9. Slow recruitment results report for 30 days from the date of publication of results of recruiting, ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central set about recruiting results, list of people who are employed to send on the Interior Ministry to monitor (form No 1 attached to this circular).
III. use of public servants 1. Assigned the work based on the needs and qualities, the level, the capacity of public officials, the head of the agency uses public servants deployed, assigned the work suitable for public servants.
2. quota Transfers 2.1. The transfer of public servants from this quota to other quota should follow the principles of the provisions of article 22 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP. 2.2. The agency uses public servants based on the location of the work, whether the structure and the level of training of public officials formed the Council examined to test level, the capacity of public servants or to do text recommend competent agency managing public servants consider whether the transfer made for public servants under the decentralized authority.
2.3. where the qualifying examination Council concludes public servants do not meet professional standards of the new quota, the agency used the layout and assigned the work for public servants to another location.
3. Grade and salary level 3.1. Grade civil servants was made through the exam.
3.2. Raising the salary for civil servants is done through raising the wage level according to seniority and salary ranks ahead of time.
3.3. execution Only grade not through competition and raising the wage level before the time limit for public servants have outstanding achievements while conducting their duties, public service.
3.4. The principles, conditions, criteria and process for making the grade not through competition and raising the wage level before the deadline will be regulated and guidelines in a circular of the Ministry of the Interior.
4. Election of public officials attend grade 4.1. Public servants attended the grade must be selected by the Authority Board unanimously recommended the Agency has the authority to manage the election contest. Public officials are not selected Council suggest the Agency has the authority to manage the election officials projected grade shall not be taking the exam grade.
4.2. The Council selected when considering to suggest the Agency has the authority to manage public officials elected public officials attended the grade is based on: 4.2.1. The structure and the needs of agency officer ranks, units or to the position of public servants;
4.2.2. the moral qualities, capacity levels and the possibility of development of public servants versus professional standards of registered turnover;
4.2.3. regulatory standards and conditions of the contest ranks.
4.3. competent authorities manage public officials must take responsibility for his decisions in the election of public officials attended the grade.
5. criteria and conditions attend grade civil servants was attending grade must have the following standard terms and conditions:
5.1. Public officials are elected attending grade is the person who has been appointed or in specialized officer ranks also adjacent higher turnover, demand and location of the work. For public servants in the staff turnover when eligible, condition and location of the work can be involved on whether the expert, diploma or equivalent;
5.2. Are reviews completed tasks, good moral quality, strictly obey the way, advocated the policy of the party and State and the Agency's unit during the three years of near-continuous;
5.3. Not in time being enforced discipline from reprimand;
5.4. the professional standard of whether public officials for competition by the State;
5.5. the minimum time Enough in the overall volume of public servants are kept as prescribed (not counting the time and duration of the officialdom of the reserve);
5.6. a prescribed wage multiplier in turnover are kept;
5.7. Must have sufficient qualifications, as required by the quota certificate for competition.
6. About examination targets and plan 6.1. Every year, on December 31 the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central (hereinafter referred to as The, the) building plan, target sent civil servants attended the grade and make the text posted on the Interior Ministry to unify planning and project targets grade civil servants for each quota public servants from the main professional and equivalent ranks.
6.2. after the Interior Ministry plans and project targets grade civil servants for each civil servant quota from the quota and the equivalent of over, the sets, the preliminary election held the contest under the rules to send The assigned quota management specialized officer to hold the exam grade.
6.3. The Ministry, the Guide and the part of the target register attended the grade for each of the categories of public servants from the specialist ranks and equivalent back down. After review and approval, the Ministry, in announcing the contest criteria for subordinate agencies to organize preliminary election contest servants while plans to organize the exam grade according to the authority.
7. Organization of competitions based on plans and expected target grade civil servants for each of the categories of public officials, the Ministry, the deployment of the grade as follows: 7.1. With regard to the turnover of the equivalent specialized diploma, professional turnover came down: 7.1.1. Based on the needs and location of the work, whether the structure of public servants, the sets, the identification and notification of the target competition on the agencies, institutions subordinated to preliminary election held public officials for competition according to the rules;
7.1.2. Based on the list of public officials was attending grade due to the agencies, organizations directly under the proposal, the Ministry, the planning organization of the exam grade;
7.1.3. The head of the competent management authority public servants established the Council grade according to the provisions of article 26 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP;
7.1.4. The Council grade evaluation organization profile, a list of eligible officials and organize the exam grade as prescribed;
7.1.5. Based on the results of the exam grade by grade Council report, the head of the Department, the decision to recognize the exam results and has the text to send The assigned quota management specialized officer recommended quota certificates for public servants achieve exam results.
7.2. for the professional officer ranks equivalent to major professional ranks by the competent authority whether public servants Management specialization exams: 7.2.1. Based on the plans and targets of the contest was announced, the Ministry, the target allocation for competition authorities, the organization directly. Agencies, organizations directly under the text made public officials election contest posted on The, the. Based on the text and the list of recommendations, the Ministry, the establishment of the Council selected to contest the election;
7.2.2. Based on the list of public servants be selected Council recommendations, the sets, the makes the text (lists and profiles for competition accompanied) posted about The assigned quota management public servants jurisdiction majors to participate;
7.2.3. The Ministry was given the authority to manage the overall volume of the construction project for grade and sent to the Ministry of the Interior to unify opinions before implementation. The project sent to the Ministry of the Interior, including:-the current official quota structure in professional sectors in each agency, organized by the Ministry of industry, the Department of management;
-The target for competition was announced;
-List of the Ministry, the servants attended the grade;
-Member of the Board Exam, examination (list, quota, and science titles), the Board considered the contest;
-Organization plan contest.
7.2.4. The head of the competent agency quota management specialized Officer grade Council established under the provisions of article 26 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP;
7.2.5. grade Organization Council reception and evaluation of test records of ministries, provinces, a list of eligible officials and organize examinations as prescribed;
7.2.6. Boards grade examination organization, synthesis and reporting exam results over the head of the competent authority whether the management public servants to recognize the results of the examination and whether the certification for the successful organization according to the provisions;
7.2.7. Based on the quota certificate, the head of the Department, the decision whether the appointment and salary for public officials on whether the contest under the rules.
7.3. for the turnover in senior professional and equivalent under the authority of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry assigned quota management specialized officer: 7.3.1. Before organizing the exam grade, the Ministry of construction of the project grade and sent to the Ministry of the Interior to unify opinions before implementation. The project sent to the Ministry of the Interior, including:-the members of the examination Board, examination (list, quota, and science titles), the Board considered the contest;
-The target for competition;
-List of the Ministry, the election of public officials for competition;
-Organization plan contest;
7.3.2. Based on the projected target grade was announced, ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central job organization conducted the contest and send the contest record attach recommendations on The assigned quota management specialized officer;
7.3.3. The Minister of the Interior decided to form the Council of grade according to the provisions of article 26 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP;
7.3.4. The Council held grade receiving the text of the body, the unit attached to the profile of the contest officials to organize the evaluation, establish a list of eligible officials and organize examinations, examination and reporting organization competition results up to the Minister of the Interior to recognize the results of the examination and whether the certification for public officials hit According to national regulations.
7.4. The Ministry of the Interior made the function check and supervise the Organization of the exam grade civil servants according to the regulations.
8. the exam, exam content and sort results grade 8.1. The exam grade public servants including the following tests: 8.1.1. Administrative subjects (was required by the written exam);
8.1.2. professional Subjects;
8.1.4. foreign language Subjects.
The Professional exam, Informatics and foreign languages are organized according to the form of the written examination, interview or test answers exam. Private sports news can organize practical exam.
8.2. In addition to the exam said in part II, section 8 8.1 point public officials attended the Senior grade have to build and defend the project in the fields of his work.
8.3. The assigned quota management specialized officer regulations and exam content guide on turnover of professional public servants. The Interior Ministry of examination content guides.
8.4. exam content Informatics and foreign languages exams are based on language proficiency requirements and standards prescribed in the title of the contest officer ranks.
8.5. Each contest awarded 100 points. The matriculation exams is to contest the test and score of each test section reaching from the score 55 or over. If there is a pass under 55 points, no matriculation exams.
8.6. The coefficient of the test is calculated as following: 8.6.1. Administrative exam score is calculated on the basis of 2;
8.6.2. Professional exam grade, Informatics and foreign languages is calculated according to the coefficient 1.
8.7. The classification results grade shall be as follows:-point results from 275 points to below 350 points average grades.
-Results from 350 to 450 points under the point of reaching a quite kind.
-Results score 450 points from reaching the kind of good.
9. Certificate of quota and quota public servants appointed after the exam grade 9.1. Based on the examination results, Board Exam grade report and suggested the head of the competent bodies established Board exam review decided to recognize the results of the exam.
9.2. Upon a decision recognising the results of examinations of the 30 days, the Agency has the authority to manage whether public officials specialized in the certification quota for public servants achieve exam results.
9.3. The Ministry of the Interior to manage consistency certification for the embryo.
9.4. in case the States because of the grade, the organization then slowly for 15 days, the set, the posted dispatch accompanied the decision to recognize the results of the exam grade of competent organs whether management specialized officer to suggest whether the certification for public servants achieve exam results.
9.5. Pursuant to certificate of quota, the Agency has the authority to manage public servants appointed by the decision and whether the prescribed wage.
10. the report States grade slowest is 30 days from the date of publication of the results grade ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central reporting on the results of the exam grade earners list exam results posted on the Interior Ministry to track (according to the model No. 2 attached This circular).
11. Records Management attend grade Slowly for 30 days, after the end of the exam grade, managing public profile test is done as follows: 11.1. For the diploma grade exams, expert or equivalent by the Ministry, the Department organized by the authority: Board grade records public servants about the contest for the Service personnel or the Interior Department manages;
11.2. for the main professional grade exam or equivalent due to The assigned quota management specialized Officer Organization: the Council grade records public servants about the contest for the Service personnel or the Interior Department manages;
11.3. for the advanced practitioner grade or equivalent: Board grade records public servants attending on the Interior Ministry to set up a public profile higher initial and follow-up.
IV. Managing public servants 1. Quota management specialized officer ministries, ministerial-level agencies are Government-assigned quota management specialized officer prescribed in article 43 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP is responsible for implementation of tasks and powers prescribed in article 44 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP, and right now the following : 1.1. In collaboration with the Ministry of the Interior of your organization to revise, supplement or build new titles and professional standards of the professional officer ranks to unity;
1.2. Research and regulations urgently content examination, grade the overall volume of the specialization according to the standards of the profession.
2. Management task of recruiting public servants 2.1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, the Chairman of the people's committees of provinces and cities under Central Council decided to establish the recruitment to organizations recruiting public servants.
2.2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies based on the results of examination, admission to employment decisions and public officials about the organizations, units of the Ministry.
2.3. The President of the people's committees of provinces and cities under central base results examination, admission to employment decisions and assigning public officials of departments, sectors and people's committees, districts, towns and cities in the province.
3. appointment and whether the salary for civil servants annually 3.1. For the senior officer ranks and equivalent, Service personnel (if the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies) or the Department of the Interior (if it is the people's Committee, the central cities) make a list of the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies , Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities suggest the Minister of the Interior decisions.
3.2. for the main professional ranks and equivalent back down, Service personnel (if is Set, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies) or the Department of the Interior (if it is the people's Committee, the central cities) make a list of the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, or the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee the central cities, decided.
4. Manage the quantity and quality of the contingent of public servants 4.1. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees, the central cities (hereafter referred to as the Department, province) organized the whole database public servants administered under the guidance of the Ministry of the Interior.
4.2. The Ministry, the directing bodies, organizations directly under the list of reports, statistical quantity, quality of public officials until December 31, 2003 under no. 03 Model and model No. 4 with this circular, then General of the Interior Ministry.
4.3. From December 2004 onwards, the Ministry, the implementation of statistical reporting each year on 31st December every year as defined in point 6 of section IV of this circular.
5. public records management 5.1. The agency uses public officials according to the hierarchical authority is responsible for establishing and managing the profile of public servants, including:-A testimony to the original history and a resume by the dehiscent form, birth certificate;
-The diplomas, training certificates (certified copy);
-The recruitment decision, maneuver, appointed, reward, or discipline, raising the wage level;
-Annual officer rating Votes;
-Updated the other records generated in the course of the work, the changes in the curriculum vitae;
-The document verification, verification, the conclusions of the competent authority concerning the origin, the process of the work, reward, or discipline, the explanation;
-A check of the individual points, a justified complaint, report, report of achievements to merit.
5.2. the original records of public servants are appointed to senior officer ranks and equivalent back-up is expected grade profile or profile the authority to consider whether the appointment by the Ministry of internal affairs management, including: resume summaries have photos 3 cm x 4 cm of the individual public servants , copies of diplomas, training certificates, certified by the competent authorities, a copy of the decision to upgrade to the most recent revision, writing reviews for the contest during the 3 years of direct management level.
5.3. For the main professional grade or the equivalent of public officials after the end of the exam grade Council Affairs returns for the appropriate management of public servants.
6. management of statistical mode, report
6.1. The ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central held up the list and statistics team of public servants in the range is assigned to manage up to 31 December 2003 and report the increase/decrease of 31 December in each year submit to the Ministry of the Interior to sum according to the following : 6.1.1. The number, quality, and structure of the staff of public servants (by sector and by subdivisions);
6.1.2. The work of recruiting public servants;
6.1.3. The work grade civil servants;
6.1.4. The work merit-discipline public servants;
6.1.5. Evaluation of public servants every year;
6.1.6. The work of the appointment, appointment, rotation, resignation, resigns the leadership;
6.1.7. The list and the salary scales of officials and public servants.
6.2. The reporting form for each of the content specified in point 6.1 section 6 part IV done uniformly according to the rules and instructions of the Interior Ministry.
V. implementation 1. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central when recruiting civil servants according to the payroll targets from 2004 onwards, the following provisions of this circular. If the reserve officer recruiting shall comply with the provisions of Decree No. 115/2003/ND-CP dated 10 October 2003 by the Government on the reserve officialdom and the writing guide.
2. Pursuant to rule whether the provisions in clause 1 of the article 19 of Decree 117/2003/ND-CP, since this circular effect to end on June 30, 2004, the ministries and local coordination with the Interior Ministry to conduct the review and whether the deployment or appointment whether public officials according to the location of the work tasks and responsibilities are assigned in the subdivisions. The case has placed whether or whether not servants appointed fit with tasks and responsibilities are assigned, then proceed to the appointment of public officials on whether the title match.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities are responsible for implementation of this circular.
4. This circular replaces circular No. 04/1999/TT-BTCCBCP on 20/3/1999 of the Organization-Government officers guide the implementation of Decree No. 95/1998/ND-CP dated 17/11/1999 of the Government on recruitment, use and management of public servants. Abolish No. 197/BNV-CCVC on 12/9/2002 of the Ministry of the Interior regarding the quota transfer eligibility review, expert or equivalent.
5. This circular takes effect after 15 days from the date The report.
6. In the process of implementation, if there is anything stuck, ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central cities, local branches of the Ministry of Interior to resolve research./.