The decision on issuing the Charter middle school MINISTER of EDUCATION and TRAINING bases of Decree No. 15/CP on 02/3/1993 of the Government about the tasks, powers and responsibilities of the State management, ministerial bodies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/CP 30/3/1994 of the Government of the tasks, powers and organization of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to the law on education in March 1998;
At the suggestion of the Director of the school, Decisions 1. Attached to this decision the Charter high school.
Article 2. This decision takes effect 15 days from the date of signing. This decision replaces decision No 442/QD on 02/4/1979 of the Minister of education on the promulgation of the Charter schools.
Article 3. Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities; Office Manager, Director of high schools, the heads of the relevant units in the Government Ministry of education and training; The Director of the Department of education and training, the school principal is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
CHARTER schools (attached to decision No. 23/2000/QD-BGDDT dated 11/7/2000 of the Minister of education and training) chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this regulation rules on the Organization and operation of the middle school and secondary school (hereafter referred to as high school); about the Organization, individuals involved in education.
Article 2. The location of the high school.
High school is an institution of high school students, connecting primary school of the national education system aims to complete secondary education. The high school has a legal personality and its own stamp.
Article 3. Duties and powers of the high school.
The high school has the following powers and duties: 1. The organisation of teaching, learning and other educational activities according to the secondary education programme by the Minister of education and training issued decision;
2. Receiving students, American students quit school to school, universal plan, middle school education within the community according to the provisions of the State;
3. management of teachers, staff and students;
4. land use, management, market, financial and equipment prescribed by law;
5. In collaboration with the family of students, organizations and individuals in the community implementation of educational activities;
6. The Organization for teachers, staff and students to participate in social activities within the community;
7. Implementation of other powers and duties prescribed by the law.
Article 4. Secondary school system.
1. High schools are organized by the type of public, semi-public, people-founded and private schools.
Public Charter high schools, set up, following private school called non.
2. specialized high school include: a) school in the nation.
b) gifted high school.
c) gifted high school of the arts.
d. gifted high school sport.
DD) high school for disabled children.
Article 5. The field name.
1. Placing the field name are specified as follows: a) for public schools: Secondary School (or high school) + name;
b) for non-school: junior high school (or middle school) + the name type (sale, people-founded and private schools) + name field.
2. The name of the school listed on decided to set up the school, seal, the sea and the transaction documents.
Article 6. Decentralized management.
1. Secondary School education and training Office Manager, direct steering. In the case of education and training not yet qualified management, Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities (hereafter referred to as the provincial level) decided this mission for the Department of education and training.
2. Secondary School by the Department of education and training manager, direct steering.
Article 7. The regulations on the Organization and activities of the specialized high schools, non school.
The specialized high school, a public high school in addition to comply with the corresponding provisions of this regulation and the regulation on the Organization and activities of the specialized high schools, the regulations on the Organization and operation of the school in addition to the established by the Minister of education and training.
Article 8. High school rules.
The high school has responsibility pursuant to this Charter and bylaws outlined in article 7 of this Charter (for the school, the school also public) to build the school's rules.
Chapter II ORGANIZATION and Management 9. Conditions established high school.
Middle school level are decided upon: 1. The opening of the school in accordance with school network plan and requirements of economic development, the local society;
2. organizations and individuals to open schools there justifying viable guarantees: a) have enough administrators and teachers in accordance with the provisions of articles 16 and 32 of the Charter;
b), equipment facility field Have achieved the basic requirements specified in chapter VI of the Charter;
c) have enough financial conditions according to the regulations of the Ministry of finance.
Article 10. The authority established the high school.
Middle school by the President of the people's committees at district level, district, town, city in the province (hereinafter referred to as district level) decided to establish on the basis of a written agreement with the Department of education and training.
Secondary school by the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee decided after a written agreement with the Department of education and training.
Article 11. Records and procedures established high school.
1. Application for establishment of the school include: a) the application for the establishment of the school;
b) viable law with content mainly prescribed in article 9 of the Charter.
c) project on the Organization and operation.
d) curriculum vitae of the principal causes.
2. Review the school rules are established as follows: a) the people's Committee of social (for public junior high schools, semi-public), district-level people's committees (for public high schools), organizations, individuals (for school, private schools) to profile as specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
b) education and training (for middle school), the Department of education and training (for secondary schools) receiving record, hosted, in cooperation with the local authorities organize the evaluation of the relevance of the opening of the school with the school network planning and requirements for socio-economic development of the locality; feasibility demonstration level prescribed in article 9 of this regulation; process the authority to review the decision.
Within 45 days of receiving a valid profile enough authority is responsible for announcing the results in writing to the Organization, individuals please.
Article 12. Merger, Division, separation, suspension, dissolution of middle school.
1. Authority decided to have jurisdiction to decide the merger, Division, separation, suspension, dissolution of middle school.
2. The procedure of merger, split, split high school to set up a new secondary school in compliance with the provisions of article 11 of the Charter.
3. The suspension of activity, dissolved the high school follow the General rules of the Government.
Article 13. Classes, the student, grade.
a) students are organized by classes; each class has no more than 45 students.
b the number of students in grade school) of the specified private school.
2. Hosted students.
Each class is subdivided into many students.
3. Each class 1 and class 1 or 2 layers of Vice; each has a Chief and Deputy elected by class or group out in the beginning of each semester. Students assume the duties not exceeding 2 in semester 1 level.
4. Grade: the established grade, organization and duties of the grade due to the principal regulations.
Article 14. The nest.
1. high school teachers was held up by expertise in subjects or groups of subjects; each specialization has a Chief and one or two nests by the Deputy Principal and assigned.
2. professional Nest has the following duties: a) General operations plan of the building instructions, and manage personal plans of members according to the teaching plan, program distribution and the regulation of the Ministry of education and training;
b) fostering professional organization, professional; inspect, evaluate the quality of performing the duties of teachers according to the plans of the school;
c) propose the reward, discipline for teachers;
3. professional activities Nest every two weeks.
Article 15. Administrative management-nest.
1. have a high school administration-management includes the administrative staff, management, storage, accounting, Treasurer, library, laboratory, school health, protect and serve.
2. administrative management-Nest has a supervisor appointed by the principal and assigned.
Article 16. The principal and vice principal.
1. have a high school principal and vice principal from 1 to 3 according to the five-year term. Take the time this position is no more than 2 terms in a high school.
2. The principal and vice principals are standard level teachers are defined, have at least 5 years teaching at the high school or University, have political and moral qualities; have strong qualifications; have the management capacity to be fostering a business and management education, health, were teachers, employees.
3. President of the district-level people's Committee appointed (for public, semi-public), recognition (for school, private schools) of the principal, Deputy Principal middle school at the suggestion of Chief of education and training.
Chairman of the provincial people's Committee appointed (for public, semi-public), recognition (for school, private schools), vice principal mark secondary school at the suggestion of the Director of the Department of education and training.
4. the appointing authority shall be the Authority dismissed the principal, vice principal.
Article 17. The duties and powers of the principal, vice principal.
1. The principal has the following powers and duties: a) the Organization of the school;
b) build planning and implementation tasks;
c) management staff, teachers, students; professional management; task assignment, test, reviews the implementation of the duties of teachers, employees;
d) management and institution students;
administrative management), finance, property of the school;
e) made the State's policy regime for teachers, staff, students; the Organization made the democratic regulation of activities of the school.
g) Are specialized classes, and enjoy the current mode.
2. the Vice President has the following powers and duties: a) implementation and responsible to the principal about the tasks to be assigned to the principal;
b) Along the principal responsible to the upper level of the assignment;
d) on behalf of the principal operations of the school when authorized;
d) Are specialized classes, and enjoy the current mode.
Article 18. The Board of education.
The Board of education was held to advise the principal in carrying out the duties and powers of the school, founded by the principal at the beginning of each school year and as President.
Member of the Board of education are: Vice President, Branch Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Chairman of The home school education group, Secretary of the Communist Youth League, the total charge of Team Ho Chi Minh young pioneers, the head professional, some teachers are experienced and Chief Representative of the parents of students at school.
When necessary, the Rector may invite government representatives and local unions attended the meeting of the Board of education. Board of education meeting at least once each semester.
Article 19. The assemblies in the school.
1. The Council of emulation and commendation.
Emulation and merit Board was established and operated according to the regulations of the Ministry of education and training, advice on doing the work in the school.
2. the Disciplinary Council.
a disciplinary Council by) the principal establishment and as President, including the membership: Vice Rector, Secretary of the Communist Youth League, the total charge of team Ho Chi Minh young pioneers, the homeroom teacher of class have the offending students, some teachers have education and experience as Chief Representative of the parents of students of the school.
3. The principal may establish other advisory councils according to the specific requirements of each work; the mission, the composition and duration of activity of this Council because the principals decide.
Article 20. Party organizations and unions in high school.
1. Organization of the Communist Party of Vietnam in high school school leadership and operations within the framework of the Constitution and the law.
2. The unions, civil society organizations active in high school under the provisions of the law intended to help the school make the goal, principles of education.
Article 21. Asset management, finance.
1. The management of the assets of the school must comply with the regulations of the State. All members of the school are responsible for preserving, protecting the school property.
2. The management of currency, costs from the financial resources of the school must follow the rules of accounting, statistics, reports of the Ministry of finance and the Ministry of education and training and financing.
Chapter III Article 22 EDUCATION ACTIVITIES. Education programs, teaching plans.
1. Secondary school education programme, teaching plans by the Minister of education and training.
2. perform secondary school learning time by staffing the school year by the Ministry of education and training provisions for each school year.
3. Based on the teaching plan and staffing of the school year, the high school building of the school timetable. Timetables must be stable, consistent with physical age, ensuring the academic interests of students.
4. The temporary school for students in school for reasons not specifically prescribed in the school year to be President of the people's committees at district level (for middle school) or the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee (for secondary schools) decided to , based on the recommendation of the Chief of education and training or the Director of the Department of education and training.
Article 23. Educational and reference material.
1. school textbooks included lessons books and booklets by category are the Ministry of education and training regulations for official use, stability, unity in teaching, studying in high school.
2. The Ministry of education and training provisions reference directory of officially allowed in high school. Every organization or individual not to force students to buy any type of reference.
Article 24. The educational activities.
1. Educational activities on the class is conducted through the learning and teaching of compulsory subjects and optional prescribed in program middle school education, secondary education and training.
2. Educational activities outside of the classroom by the school in collaboration with the forces of education outside the school, including the Organization of activities on Science, literature, art, fitness, sport aims to develop students ' comprehensive capabilities and fostering gifted students; the play activities, sightseeing, tourism, cultural exchange; environmental education activities; public labour activities; social activities; the charity match physical characteristics of student age.
Article 25. The system of tracking books educational activities in the school.
The system of tracking books educational activities in the school include: 1. for schools:-book published.
-Call Book and score.
-Window managers allocate diploma, certificate.
-As universal junior secondary (when conducting universal secondary school).
-Resolution of the school's Windows.
-Check the Book, reviews of teacher professional asshole.
-Shared reward, discipline of students.
-Archive of Book writing, dispatch.
-The shared property manager, financial management book.
2. for teachers:-articles-hour Book class visits;
-The shared responsibilities (for the teacher to do the work of the Chairman of the class).
Article 26. Reviews of student learning outcomes.
In the process of learning and practice, students are regularly checked, reviews and conduct.
1. Evaluation of learning resources through the form:-regular inspection, periodically check the subjects, activities.
-Check the end of the semester and the end of the school year.
-Contest to select good students.
-Exam to graduate high school and high school.
2. About conduct, students are evaluated in many different forms and are evaluated after each semester, each school year.
3. The assessment must be done according to the regulations of the Ministry of education and training, ensuring the public requirements, fair, objective, accurate and comprehensive.
4. the test Points and test scaled score 10.
5. the end of the semester and the end of the school year students are placed on academic 5 types: pretty good, average, poor, weak,; about the check issued under 4 categories: good, pretty, medium, weak.
6. the student grades are used as a basis to consider the merit review, up grades, graduated rating review. Student assessment results must be reported to the family at the end of the semester and the end of the school year.
7. middle school students, high school have learned most of the program, are eligible under the rules of the Ministry of education and training shall be graduated junior high school, and if it is high.
8. The inspection, the examinations are based on the requirements in terms of content and method are shown in the secondary education program and be specific in textbooks. The content of the high school graduation exam is limited only in the education of the senior class.
Article 27. Preserve and promote the traditional school.
1. High school has traditional rooms to preserve the documents and artifacts related to the establishment and development of the school, to the traditional education for teachers, staff and students.
2. Each school can choose one day of the year on his school's traditional work and take on that tradition to organize an annual meeting or a number of years.
3. the former students of the School Liaison Committee established to preserve and promote the fine traditions of the school, the mobilization of resources to assist schools in implementing the goals, the education principle.
Chapter IV Article 28 TEACHERS. High school teacher.
High school teacher's teaching duties, education in schools, including principals, vice principals, teachers, teachers of the Department in charge of Team Ho Chi Minh young pioneers (for middle school).
Article 29. The Mission of the teacher.
1. Teacher of the Department has the following duties: a) teaching and education in accordance with the education program, teaching plan; compose articles, laboratory preparation; test, evaluation in accordance; on Windows, the full transcript record points; layer up in time; do not arbitrarily give up now, quit teaching sessions; management of students in educational activities organized by the school; join the professional activities;
b) participate in the work of universal secondary education in local basis;
c) work-ethic, cultural learning, fostering professional expertise to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and education;
d) service to the citizens, the rule of law and the Charter of the school; implementation of the decision of the principal; subject to the test of the principal and of the level of management education;
DD) preserving qualities, honor, prestige of the teacher; previous exemplary students; love, respect students; treat with students; protect the legitimate rights and interests of students; solidarity, helping colleagues;
e) in collaboration with the homeroom teacher, other teachers, students, families of the Communist Youth League, the team Ho Chi Minh young pioneers in the teaching and education of students;
g) perform other duties specified by law.
2. teacher of the owner, in addition to the provisions in clause 1 of this Article, the following tasks: a) learn and master students in every class to have the police institution measure objects, in order to promote the progress of the whole class;
b) collaborate closely with the parents; initiative in cooperation with the teachers of the Division, the Youth Union Ho Chi Minh, the Communist young pioneers, the social organizations involved in the teaching and education of students;
c) comments, reviews and ratings of students last semester and the end of the school year; the proposal rewards and discipline of students; proposed list of students was up straight class, are retested, to work out more about conduct in the summer, to stay in the class; complete the log points and student transcripts;
d) report on the regular or irregular (if there is a special situation) on the situation of the class with the principal.
3. Who was also visiting must perform the duties prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article.
4. The teacher of charge the team's middle school teacher is fostered on the work Team Ho Chi Minh young pioneers; have the task of organizing the activities of the team in the school and participate in activities with local.
Article 30. Rights of teachers.
1. The teacher has the following rights: a) Is the school facilitated the task of teaching and education of students;
b) Are entitled to all benefits of spiritual and physical care, according to the health protection regime, policies for teachers;
c) Is directly or through your organization join the school management;
d) entitled raw salary and allowances (if any) when was to raise the level of professional expertise, according to current rules;
DD) Was visiting contracts and scientific research in the schools, other educational establishments and study if the guarantee to fulfill the tasks stipulated in article 29 of the Charter;
e) enjoy other rights prescribed by law.
2. Teacher in addition to the provisions in clause 1 of this Article, the following rights: a) Are the school hours, other educational activities of students in the class;
b) was the meeting of the Council commend and disciplinary Council when the Council addressed the issues relevant to students of his class;
c) Are classes fostered, the Symposium about the responsibilities;
d) Was right to allow students individual no more than 3 days, if there are justifiable reasons;
DD) are there every week when the Chairman of the working class under current rules;
3. The teacher of charge Teams enjoy the current mode.
Article 31. The standard level are trained.
1. standard level of trained teachers are defined as follows: a) pedagogical college graduation for middle school teachers.
b) graduated from the Pedagogical University for high school teachers.
2. Teachers must reach the standard level prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article is the school, educational administration to create conditions for fostering learning reaches the standard level.
3. qualified teachers on the rear are the school, educational authorities facilitate his work in teaching and education.
4. The Graduate College, the University has not passed pedagogical trainings to become high school teachers must be fostered on the pedagogical faculties, pedagogical college or University of the offense.
Article 32. Behavior, behavior, language teacher's outfit.
1. Behavior, behavior of language teachers are exemplary, work education for students.
2. teacher's costumes are opulent, simple, consistent with the pedagogical activities, according to the Government's regulations on costumes of officials and servants.
Article 33. The Act bans for teachers.
Prohibition of the teacher: a) offend the honor, dignity, violate the body of students and colleagues;
b) fraud in check, reviews, examinations, admission;
c) Taught more contrary to the provisions cuqr the Ministry of education and training, of the provincial people's Committee;
d) smoking, drinking, beer when up grade and when participating in educational activities in the school.
Article 34. Rewards and handle breach.
1. no teacher will be commended, awarded the emulation and the other noble titles.
2. The teacher Pham cons then depending on the nature and extent of the violation processing according to regulation on administrative sanctions in the field of education.
Chapter V Article 35 STUDENTS. The age of high school students.
1. The age of the students at the middle school level first class is from 11 to 14 years, in the first high school level class is 15 to 19; girl students increased by 1 years compared to regulations.
2. The student has good and early development of the intellect can learn before age or school grade crossing if the School Board of education proposal and was Director of the Department of education and training. The outer case on the rules to be Director of the Department of education and training proposals and was Minister of education and training.
3. ethnic minority students, students in the region of the economic and social conditions are particularly difficult, students with disabilities, students in poorly developed physical and intellectual, disadvantaged students, overseas students on water can enter the first grade level in years is higher than the age specified in clause 1 of this article in accordance with the Ministry of education and training.
Article 36. The Mission of the high school students.
High school students have the following duties: 1. Respect the teacher, teachers, school staff; solidarity, help your friends; promote the fine traditions of the school; implementation of the Charter, the school rules; observance of the rules of order, social security;
2. Complete learning tasks and work out at the request of the teacher, the teacher, of the school.
3. Work out your body, maintain personal hygiene, preserving and protecting the environment;
4. Join the collective activities of the school, of class, of the young pioneers, the Communist Youth Union Ho Chi Minh; preserving, protecting the assets of the school; help, join public labour and social work.
Article 37. Rights of high school students.
High school students have the following rights: 1. To be equal in the enjoyment of comprehensive education; be sure the conditions on time, infrastructure, sanitation, safe to study in class and at home; provided information about his studies, used equipment, the media serve the learning activity, culture, fitness, sport of the school according to the regulations.
2. Be respected and protected, be treated equally, democracy; are complaint with the school and the level of management education on the decision for myself; was the right move when there is reason under current rules.
3. Is involved in activities aimed at developing the gifted on subjects, about fitness, sports, school arts organization if there are eligible under the rules;
4. Receive a scholarship or other allowance under the provisions for students who are entitled to social policy, the students too hard about life and the students have special power;
5. Enjoy other rights prescribed by law.
Article 38. Behavior, behavior, language, student attire.
1. Acts, the language behavior of high school students to have cultural, ethical and fit the lifestyle of high school age.
2. a student's dress is clean, neat, simple and suitable to the age, convenient for studying and living in the school.
When going to school, students not be smeared lipstick, chalk; Paint nails, pedicures, wearing jewelry.
Customize the condition of each school, the principal may decide to students wearing a uniform or a number of sessions during the week if the Board of education and School Boards representing parents of students agree. 39. The prohibited behavior for students.
Banned students have the following behavior: 1., offended the dignity, honor, violate the body of teachers, school staff;
2. academic fraud, checking and enforcement;
3. The insult of honour, dignity; fighting, disrupting order, security in the school and society;
4. Gambling; transport, storing, use illegal drugs, weapons, explosives, arson, the types of toxic substances; circulate literature debauchery;
5. Smoking, drinking, beer.
Article 40. Rewards and discipline.
1. Student achievement in learning and work are the school and the level of management education rewards according to the following form:-Merit first class, in front of the school.
-Awarded honours and rewards advanced students, good students.
-Certification, by the hen if won in the examinations to select good students.
-Other forms of reward.
2. Students breaking defects in the process of learning and practice can be recommended according to the penalty charge or commandments of forms:-the critics before the class, before school.
-Reprimand has informed his family.
-Warning record transcripts.
Chapter VI the FACILITIES and the equipment 41. Schools.
1. The location.
A) school is a private area is placed in a favorable environment for education.
The school is walled, gated school, sea school. The Sea School scored the following:-upper left corner: first Line: district people's Committee + (district name, district, town, city in the province with respect to middle school) or the people's committees of the province + (name of the province or city level for secondary schools).
Second line: education and training (for middle school) or the Department of education and training (for secondary schools),-in the middle of the field name.
-Bottom is the address, phone number (if available).
c) total area of the premises of the school by the student head/1 ca school should at least reach: + 6m2 for the city or town.
+ 10m2 for (foreign) suburban and rural areas.
2. The structure of the work.
-Block classrooms, classroom subjects.
-Learning service Blocks.
Article 42. Provisions specific to the project.
1. Classroom, classroom subjects.
a) classroom:-there are enough classrooms to learn most two ca in 1 day.
-School room was built according to the designs of the Ministry of education and training.
-Classrooms have enough tables and chairs the student, the teacher's Desk Chair, the Panel wrote.
b): classrooms built according to the designs of the Ministry of education and training, have enough equipment, machinery, tools and practice according to your own desk chair subject to make school hours for students/ca 45. preserving cabinets system equipment, teaching supplies There, the lighting system, water supply and drainage according to your own requirements.
2. Block serves learning exercise, home infanticide library, educational equipment, Union activities, traditional rooms;
3. the administrative Block-governance: include the Office of the principal, vice principal, Office, teacher, school medical rooms, warehouses, standing room.
The room must be equipped with tables and chairs, cabinets, equipment working.
4. the playing Area, the beach.
Have an area of at least 25% of the total area of the premises of the school: the playground there, shade and ensure hygiene; Beach zone episode has enough equipment for sports training and ensure safety.
5. toilet Areas and water supply and drainage system.
a sanitary Zone) are logical layout for each work area, learning for teachers and students, having enough water, light, clean, does not pollute the environment.
b) water supply system, drainage systems for all areas in accordance with the rules of sanitation.
6. garage Area.
The logical layout of the campus, safety, hygiene, order.
Chapter VII the SCHOOL-family-society Article 43. Responsibility of the school.
The school must proactively coordinate regularly and closely with families and society to build unified educational environment in order to make the goal, principles of education.
Article 44. Student parent representatives.
1. Each layer has a parent representative to the Committee included students from 3 to 5 members, including a Chairperson, by the parents, guardians of students sent out to coordinate with the homeroom teacher of class and the teachers of the Department, the encouragement of family responsibilities and their rights for learning training of their children.
2. Each school has a parent representative to the Committee included students from 5 to 9 members, including the Chairperson, by the Board of representatives election grader parents out to coordinate with the Board of education, School Board of education levels make concerted relationship prescribed in article 45 of this regulation.
Article 45. The relationship between the school, the family and society.
The school is actively collaborating with the Board of education levels, the Committee represented the parents of students, organizations and individuals in order to:-unify, content, method of education between schools, families and society.
-To mobilize all the forces of the community to take care of the education, learning and movement building environment healthy education, contributing to the construction of school facilities.