The DECISION of the MINISTER of the INTERIOR on the establishment and approval of the Charter Fund supports education and training fund is Baoshan Baoshan (by Vietnam and Japan who founded) the MINISTER of the INTERIOR base of the order No. 102-SL/L004 on 20 May 1957 regulations on the right of Assembly;
Pursuant to Decree No. 45/2003/ND-CP dated 9 May 2003 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
Pursuant to Decree No. 177/1999/ND-CP of December 22, 1999 the Government issued the regulation on organization and operation of the social funds and charity Funds, Decree No. 88/2003/ND-CP dated 30 July 2003 of the Government regulation about the Organization, the activities of the management of the Association;
Proposal of the Director of corporate services and travel company and Nghi Si-nano Technology, the opinion of the Ministry of education and training, the Ministry of finance, relevant agencies and the opinions of non-governmental organizations, service of the DECISION: article 1. Allow the establishment and approval of the Charter Fund supports education and training Fund is Baoshan Baoshan (the founder of Japan and Vietnam).
Article 2. The Foundation supports the education of Baoshan subject to the governance of the Ministry of education and training and operate under the Charter the Foundation was approved by the Ministry of the Interior.
The Foundation supports the education of Baoshan handle all costs and means of operation.
Article 3. This decision takes effect 15 days from the date The report.
Article 4. The Foundation supports the education of Baoshan and Director of non-governmental organizations responsible for the implementation of this decision.
The CHARTER Fund supports education and training fund is Baoshan Baoshan (the founder of Japan and Vietnam) chapter I name, GOALS, Goals 1. The name the full name of the Foundation: the Foundation supports education and training Fund is Baoshan Baoshan (the founder of Japan and Vietnam).
International transaction name in English: Bao Son Education Supporting Foundation.
Name in English: Bao Son Foundation.
Article 2. Education and training support Fund (hereafter referred to as the Fund) is a legal entity established Vietnam aims to mobilize the participation of the human contribution, France private and social organizations in Japan, Vietnam and other countries with respect to only support the development of French education in Vietnam , support students, research students studying in Japan and Vietnam supports Japanese students studying in Vietnam, the Japanese teacher teaching Japanese and Japanese technology transfer in Vietnam.
Article 3. The Foundation is a non-profit organization, NGOs operate in compliance with the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and, according to the Fund rules are the competent authorities of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for approval.
The Fund is subject to the State's management of the Ministry of education and training of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and responsible for their activities before the law.
The Foundation has legal personality, seal, property and private accounts in the Bank (including Vietnam and foreign currency deposit accounts).
The Foundation's headquarters in Hanoi.
Chapter II FUNCTIONS and duties Article 4. Baoshan Fund function: 1. Exchange of information on the two systems of education of Vietnam and Japan aim to develop education and training of Vietnam.
2. According to the unity of the Ministry of education and training, the Foundation awarded scholarships to study in Japan for the research student b. Vietnam has talent in financial difficulties, the scholarship for the students who learn Japanese in Vietnam Vietnam, sponsored the Japanese teacher Japanese teaching and engineering technology at the University of Vietnam , for Japanese students learn Vietnamese and Japanese technology transfer in Vietnam.
Article 5. The Mission of the Fund 1. Guide and counsel the students help Fund.
2. Build action plan implementation guideline, the purpose of the Fund aimed at promoting the cooperation on education between Vietnam and Japan. 3. Advice for Vietnam students the necessary requirements to be able to study in Japan. Promotion of activities aimed at promoting mutual understanding in culture and education between Vietnam and Japan. 5. Mobility and reception sponsored by the legal person, people, non-governmental organizations and the Government of Japan, Vietnam and other countries to contribute to the activities of the Fund for the purpose of contributing to the development of education in Vietnam.
6. Through the Ministry of education and training of Vietnam selected students and PhD students of Vietnam to study in Japan. Work for the Fund Charter be competent authority approval 8. Perform accounting, statistics mode, auditing in accordance with the law.
9. Provide the necessary information about the collection and use of funds and subject to inspection, inspection of the State Management Agency when required.
10. periodic reports annually on the activities of the Fund to send State agencies have the authority under the rules.
11. Perform other obligations and rights under the rule of law.
Chapter III ORGANIZATION and ADMINISTRATION article 6. The Organization of the Fund, including:-the Board of Trustees.
-Permanent Committee of the Board of Trustees.
-Executive Director of the Fund and the Professional Division.
-Control Board funds.
-The advisors and honorary member of the Foundation.
Article 7. The Board of Trustees has 5 people are the founding members of the Vietnam and Japan. The Board of Trustees elected the Chairman of the Foundation, 2 Deputy Chairman and 2 members of the Board.
1. Functions and tasks of the Fund Management Board-decide the direction and content of the activities of the Fund.
-The decision of Standing Committee of the Council of Trustees.
-The decision to the President and the Vice President of the Fund.
-The decision to Ban check Fund.
-The decision to the Executive Director of the Fund.
-The decision to fund the organization.
-The promulgation of the regulation on management, use of Fund revenues.
-Monitor, check the operation of the Fund.
-Through the financial statements of the Fund.
-The financial plan for the next year.
2. Operating principles of the Board of the voluntary fund: management, democracy and collective work mode to decide the issue of jurisdiction and responsibilities.
Fund Management Conference is held each year on the appropriate time to evaluate the results and decide the direction of operation of the Fund.
Article 8. The Standing Committee of the Board of Trustees: 1. Standing Committee on management of the Fund by the Board of Trustees elected include President of the Fund, a minimum of 1 (one) Vice Chairman and Foundation 01 (a) members of the Board of Trustees.
2. The Standing Committee of the Board of Trustees is responsible on behalf of the Fund Management Board directs, organizes, manages the activities, solving the problem of the Fund between the two sessions of the Council of Trustees, perform program planning fund development and solve the problems arising in the course of operating the Fund.
3. The Standing Committee of the Board of Trustees operating under democratic principles and work under the collective mode in order to decide the issue of jurisdiction and responsibilities.
Article 9. Fund Chairman, the Vice-Chairman and the members of the Fund.
1. The President of the Fund is the highest representative of the Board of Trustees and is responsible for all activities of the Fund before the law.
Chairman of the Foundation was the Vietnam.
2. The Vice President helped Fund Chairman in charge of field operations of the Fund by the Chairman assigned Funds. In case of need, the Vice Chairman of the Foundation was on behalf of the Chairman of the work Foundation when he was President of the authorized Fund.
3. The Vice-President of the Fund included from 01 to 03 people was the Vietnam or Japan.
4. The members of the Foundation are the people or legal entities to voluntarily participate, endorsed with the philosophy, purpose of the Fund, at least two members of the Board of Trustees recommended and was approved by the Standing Committee of the Council of Trustees. Has committed material or financial contribution to the Fund.
Article 10. The advisors and honorary member of the Foundation's active professionals in the fields of politics, economy, social prestige, enthusiastic in contributing to the development of education in Vietnam, due to the Permanent Committee of the Board of Trustees decided to invited to do consulting for the Fund.
Article 11. The Executive Director of the Fund and the professional parts: 1. The Executive Director of the Fund by Fund Management Council recommended the President of the Fund.
The Executive Director of the Foundation was the Vietnam or Japan.
2. Functions and tasks of the Executive Director of the Fund: the Fund Executive Director responsible to the President of the Foundation Council and the Board of Trustees of the Fund to implement the programs and plans by the Board of the Foundation Management Council through, capital management and the Fund's assets periodic report on the situation of the Fund's activities with the Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Fund, funds management, state management bodies and competent authorities decided to establish the Fund.
The Executive Director of the Foundation signed the text under the authority and responsibility for his decisions.
3. The expert of the expert of the Fund was the President of the Foundation decided to establish under the proposal of the Executive Director of the Fund to carry out the specific tasks assigned and operate under the regulations by the Standing Committee of the Fund management regulations.
Article 12. The Board examined the Test Ban Fund include head, Deputy head and 1 (one) member by the Board of Trustees and the Board of the Foundation Management Council decision.
The Board examined the independent activity, have the task of examining, monitoring the activities of the Fund in accordance with the Charter and the provisions of the law; The report and recommendations to the Standing Committee of the Council of Trustees of the test results and the financial situation of the Fund.
Article 13. Dismissed the Fund's membership the members of the Fund will be dismissed in the following cases:-do not want to be members of the Fund.
-Non-compliance with the Charter of the Foundation.
Article 14. When the necessary Funds can put branch offices in places other than where the headquarters of the Fund and must be approved by the provincial people's Committee, the city where the branches, representative offices and report in writing with the competent State agencies decided to set up the Fund.
Chapter IV article 15 FUND FINANCING. The Fund's revenues include:-voluntary contributions and funded by its members, organizations and individuals in Japan, Vietnam or the alien as defined by law.
-Currency interest from deposit accounts and revenues more in line with the law.
Article 16. Financing of the Fund is used:
1. For the activities performed the duties under the Charter of the Foundation.
2. support for activities aimed at developing education, training in Vietnam.
3. Spend the Fund management activities under current law.
Article 17. The financial management of the Fund.
1. Financing of the Fund is managed according to the regulations on the use of Social Fund management.
2. The Director of the Foundation is responsible for management and financial report of the Fund to the Board of Trustees, the Board of the Foundation Council, the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of education and training, the Agency has the authority to decide to establish the Fund.
Chapter V ACTIVE SUSPENSION or DISSOLUTION of the FUND Article 18. The Fund suspended operations or dissolved when the wrong religious activity only, the purpose, not the right Charter Funds was the State agency authority approval and violation of the law of Vietnam.
Article 19. Depending on the level of violations, those responsible for managing the Fund dealt with under the provisions of the law of Vietnam.
Chapter VI PROVISIONS Enacted 20. Amend the Charter only Fund Conference Fund managers have additional amendments Charter Fund and suggest the Agency has the authority of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Article 21. The effect of the Charter the Charter the Foundation Funds education and training Fund is Baoshan Baoshan (by Vietnam and Japan who founded) referred to as the Fund, Baoshan has six chapters and 21 Articles are the competent authorities of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for approval and have effect after 15 days from the date of Gazette Vietnam post./.