DECISION approving the task of adjusting the overall planning for the construction of economic zones Seaboard international Y, Kon Tum province to the year 2025 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 12/2005/ND-CP on August 24, 2005 by the Government on planned construction;
Proposal of the Board of management of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y, Kon Tum province in the Sheet number 17/TT-BQLCKBY July 2 2006 and of the Ministry of construction in the Sheet number 07/TTr-BXD dated 6 April 2006 approving the task of adjusting the overall planning for the construction of economic zones Seaboard international Y , province of Kon Tum, Decisions 1. Approval task to adjust general planning building economic zones Seaboard international Y, Kon Tum province to the year 2025, with the following principal contents: 1. The scope of research: international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y, Kon Tum province including: Plei Kần town, urban border and 6 communes : Sa Loong, Dak Dak Y, Coast, prawn with Kan, Dak Nong, Dak, has a total area of about 68,570 ha.
2. nature: international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y is a Center link on the East-West economic corridor development triangle in three countries Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam; has the important position of economic, social, security and defense.
3. Scale: a) population: 2015-about 150,000 people; in which the population of the town of about 100,000 people.
-2025 of about 290,000 inhabitants; in which the urban population of about 220,000 people.
b) scale land: urban construction to 2015 of about 9,000 hectares; 2025 about 15,000 ha.
4. spatial development and landscape architecture: a) space: development-North: development under way.
-South: developing according to the national highway 14C.
-East: development in the direction of the town of Pleikần.
-West: development route 40, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 to the region bordering Laos and Cambodia.
b) functional areas: industrial and commercial zone: Dak Township area layout in EA route 40; A1 and A2 road borders the shores Township Y.-manage and control the international gate: layout in the banks, located in the central area planning (district I) in projects of the master plan has been approved.
-Municipality: includes 4 main areas: + the Eastern: town of Plei Kần was extended along the Ho Chi Minh road to the border with the District of Dak.
+ West: Area along Highway 40 from Dak Township in EA and the Y to Shore Township borders region borders Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia.
+ South: route 14C, and Loong Sa Township farm 732 (15th Corps).
+ North: Town Center 5 km on the road around Kần Plei Ho Chi Minh City to the border with the District of Dak Glei district.
-Tourism and services: alternating between the municipality and other functional areas.
-Agricultural and forestry development area: alternating on the entire international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y.-Airport: research, locate and land to build the airport at international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y to can proceed to invest in proper phase.
5. Orientation for the development of technical infrastructure: infrastructure planning techniques of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y follow legal standards have been issued and according to the criteria stipulated in Decree No. 72/2001/ND-CP dated 10 October 2001 of the Government on the classification and level of management.
6. product planning: planning adjustment profile building economic zones Seaboard international Y to 2025 to comply with the provisions of Decree No. 12/2005/ND-CP on August 24, 2005 by the Government on the planning and construction of circular No. 15/2005/TT-BXD DATED August 19, 2005 of the Ministry of construction set tutorial , appraisal, approval of the construction plan.
7. Progress, appraising, planning: browser-research projects: April, 2006 to September 2006.
-Report the opinions of the ministries concerned: local, October 2006.
-Evaluation: November 2006.
-Improve the profile and browse: December 2006.
8. Organize, assess, process and planning:-approval authority: Prime.
-Key: the Ministry of construction.
-The governing body and the browser: management of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y.-investor project planning: management of investment projects for international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y. Article 2. Delegated management of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y:-organizing projects to adjust general planning building economic zones Seaboard international Y to 2025 according to the approved planning tasks.
-Issued regulations build upon projects to adjust overall planning of building economic zones Seaboard international medicine is approved.
-Organize, verify, approve the detailed planning and investment projects in the area according to the current rules.
Article 3. This decision is effective from the date of signing.
The Ministry: construction, planning and investment, finance, trade; Management of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y; Kon Tum province people's Committee and the ministries concerned is responsible for the implementation of this decision.