RESOLUTIONS issued overall program to reform State administration period 2011-2020 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the GOVERNMENT pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of Internal Affairs, PARLIAMENT: 1. The overall program issued the State administrative reforms period 2011-2020 (hereinafter referred to as the program).
Article 2. The goal of the program 1. Construction, improve the system of market economy institutions Socialist orientation in order to liberate the productive forces, mobilization and effective use of all resources for the development of the country.
2. Create equal business environment, ventilation, convenient, transparent, to minimize the cost in terms of time and cost of the businesses of all economic sectors in compliance with the administrative procedure.
3. Build the system the State administrative agencies from central to the facility smoothly, clean, strong, modern, effect, efficiency, enhance democracy and the rule of law in the operating activities of the Government and of the State administrative bodies.
4. Ensure the actual implementation of the people's democratic rights, human rights protection, attached to human rights with the rights and interests of the nation, of the country.
5. Build a team of public servants have enough qualities, abilities and levels, to meet the requirements of serving the people and the development of the country.
The focus of administrative reform in the period of 10 years are: institutional reform; construction, improving the quality of staff, servants, officers, salary policy reform in order to create a real motivation for public servants to execute the service with high quality and high efficiency; improving the quality of administrative services and the quality of public service.
Article 3. The Mission of the program 1. Institutional reform: a) building, perfecting the legal system on the basis of the Constitution of 1992 amended and supplemented;
b) innovation and enhance the quality of construction law, firstly the construction process, enact laws and ordinances, decrees, decisions, circulars and the legal text of the local government in order to secure the constitutionality, legality, computer synchronization, specific and feasible of the legal text;
c) continue to build and improve the institutional systems, mechanisms, policies, firstly economic institutions market Socialist direction, ensure fairness in the distribution of the fruits of innovation, of the social-economic development;
d) improving institutional ownership, which clearly confirms the existence of a long-term objective, the form of ownership, State ownership, collective ownership, private property, guaranteed the rights and legitimate interests of the owner in the economy; modify synchronization mechanisms on land tenure, clear delineation of land ownership and land use rights, ensure the right of the people to use the land;
DD) continue the institutional innovation of State-owned enterprises that focus clearly defines the role of State management as the owner of the property, the State's capital; separate the function of property owners, the State's capital with business management functions of State enterprises; perfect the organizational institutions and business capital;
e) amends and supplements the provisions of the law of socialized towards clearly defined the responsibility of the State in taking care the material and spirit of the people; encourage economic sectors to participate in the provision of services in a competitive environment healthful, equality;
g) continue to build and improve the institutional system on the Organization and operation of State administrative bodies; modify, Supplement and perfect the legal text on the Organization and operation of the Government, the people's councils and people's committees of all levels;
h) construction, improve the rule of law on the relationship between the State and the people, the focus is to ensure and promote the people's sovereignty, people's opinions before deciding the key policies and guidelines and the monitoring of the rights of the people against the activities of State administrative bodies.
2. the administrative procedure reform: a) cut and quality enhanced administrative procedures in all areas of governance, administrative procedures relating to people and enterprises;
b) during the period 2011-2015, reform administrative procedures to further improve the business environment, freeing all resources of the society and enhance national competitiveness, ensuring conditions for the country's economy growing fast, sustainable. Some areas of focus should be the focus: investment; the land; construction; House property; tax; Customs; export and import; of health; education; labour; insurance; Science, technology and some other sectors due to the Prime Minister decided to demand reforms in each stage;
c) to reform administrative procedures between the State agencies, departments, levels and within each State administrative bodies;
d) tightly controlled issuance of new administrative procedures prescribed by law;
DD) public, transparency of all administrative procedures by the practical form and appropriate; make consistent calculation of costs that individual, the organisation must spend when solving administrative procedures at the State administrative bodies; maintain and update the national database on administrative procedures;
e) reservations required administrative procedure reform now in process of institutional construction, summarizing experience and strengthening the dialogue between the State and business people; expanding democracy, promote the role of the Organization and independent consultants in building institutional, national standards on administrative procedures; strong reduction of administrative procedures; publicly available standards, administrative provisions to the people monitoring the implementation;
g) receive, process, reflect the recommendations of the individual, the Organization of the administrative regulations to support the improvement of the quality of administrative regulations and supervision of the implementation of administrative procedures of the administrative agencies of the State levels.
3. organizational reform of State administration: a) to conduct a total review of the location, function, tasks, powers, organizational structure and staffing of existing ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, the people's Committee, the professional body in the provincial people's Committee , at district level, the agencies and organizations of the Ministry of State administration at the Central and local (including the business units of the State); on the basis of which adjust the functions, duties, powers, organization and reorganization of the Agency, the Unit aims to overcome overlapping, vacant or duplication of functions, duties and powers; the transfer of the work that State agencies should not make or do low efficiency for society, social institutions, non-governmental organizations undertake;
b) to summarize, review the Organization and quality of the activities of the local authorities in order to establish a consistent organization models, ensure the correct delineation of functions, duties and powers, the fact, effect, efficiency; build models of urban authorities and rural authorities accordingly.
Complete decentralization, ensure the uniform management of resources, mining countries; planning and development-oriented; strengthening monitoring, testing, inspection; at the same time, proactive role, responsibility, enhance the capacity of each level, each of the sectors;
c) continued the work of State administration bodies; implement and improve the quality of the implementation mechanism of a door, a door in the reception Department, charged the result in the Office of the people's councils and people's committees at district level; ensure the satisfaction of the individual, the Organization for the services of the State administrative organs to reach over 80% by 2020;
d) reform and widespread deployment mechanism of autonomy, responsibility of the business units of public service; the quality of public services are improving, especially in the areas of education, health; ensure the satisfaction of the individual with respect to the services provided by the business units provide in the areas of education, health reached over 80% by 2020.
4. construction and improving the quality of staff, public servants: a) by 2020, the staff, the number of servants, reasonable structure, qualified and capacity on duty, serving the people and serves the career development of the country;
b) building staff, public servants have good moral qualities, has a political, capable, highly professional, dedicated to serving the people through various forms of training, fostering, effective fits;
c) build, additions and finalized the legal text of titles, professional standards of public servants, including officers, servant leadership, management;
d) on the basis of clearly defined functions and duties of each agency, unit, built the structure of public servants reasonably tied to job placement;
DD) improve the provisions of the law on employment, the layout, assigned the task of matching the level, abilities, strengths of successful servants; implemented grade mode according to the principles of competition; competitive examination for appointment to positions of leadership, growth and service-level management from the equivalent (in Central), Director and equivalent (locally) back down;
e) finalizing rules of law about reviews of public servants on the basis of the results of assigned tasks; implement the mechanism removed, dismissed those who do not complete the task, violated discipline, lose credibility with people; specify the duties and powers of officers, public servants correspond with the responsibility and has strict sanctions for violations of the law, violations of discipline, public service ethics violations by public servants;
g) innovation content and curriculum, fostering public servants; implementation of the training, fostering the appearance: the guide during the episode; whether the standard of training of public servants; training, fostering leadership standards, management; fostering knowledge required, minimum skill before appointment and annual;
h) focusing resources on priorities for policy reform, wages, social security regimes and incentives people; by 2020, the salaries of public servants is a fundamental reform, is sure to be the life of the officers, servants, employees and families in a fairly average in society.
Additional amendments to the rules of addition to salary allowances regime according to the scales, according to the professional ranks, and the difficult working conditions, dangerous, toxic.
Renewal of provisions of the law on compensation for public servants in the public service and enforcement have reasonable bonus mode for public servants into the public service;
I) enhance accountability, discipline, discipline and moral administration of public affairs officers, public servants.
5. public finance reform: a) mobilization, distribution and effective use of all resources for socio-economic development; to further improve the tax system and the policy, the policy on income, salaries, remuneration; make a positive budget balance, ensure reasonable accumulation rate for investment in development; dedicated resources for humans, for policy reform is salaries and social security; striving to decrease target;
b) continue to innovate the mechanism, financial policy for State enterprises, especially the economic Corporation and the Corporation; tight management of the borrowing and repayment of foreign countries; keep the level of government debt, national debt and public debt in the safe limits;
c) basic innovation mechanism of State funding and use the mechanism construction, deployment of the Mission's science, technology and target-oriented application efficiency is standard; transfer business units in science, technology, mechanisms to take responsibility; develop the business of science, technology, innovation technology funds and venture capital funds; build synchronous training policies, attract attention, worthy remuneration, talents in science and technology;
d) renovation allocation budget for State administrative organs, proceed to delete funding mode according to the number of payrolls, replaced by a budget-level mechanism based on results and quality control-oriented activities, output, quality according to the goals, the tasks of the State administration;
the State increased investment), at the same time promote socialization, mobilization of the whole society to take care of the development of education, training, health, population-family planning, exercise, and sport.
The renovation works, as the financial mechanism of the business units of public service; step by step implementation of the service price adjustment policy the appropriate industry; focus on the renovation of the institution, training, public health towards autonomy, publicity and transparency. Standardize the quality of education, training, health; improving the quality of the education, training, examination, step by step approach with regional and international standards. Innovation and perfect sync health insurance policies, examination and treatment; have the roadmap implemented health insurance the whole population.
6. Administrative modernisation: a) improve and enhance the operation of the electronic information Network of the Government on the Internet. Promote the application of information technology-communication in the activity of the State administrative organs to 2020:90% of the texts, the formal document exchange between State administrative bodies are made under electronic format; public servants routinely use electronic mail system at work; ensure electronic data served most of the activities of the Agency; most of the transactions of the State administrative bodies are made on electronic environment, anytime, anywhere, based on the application of multimedia communications; most of the public services offered online on electronic information Networks for government administration in the level 3 and 4, satisfy the real needs, serve the people and the business anytime, anywhere, based on many different media;
b) the application of information technology-communication in the work process of the individual State agencies, between State administrative bodies with each other and in dealing with individual institutions, particularly in public administration service activities, public services of the business units;
c) announced the list of public administration services on electronic information Networks of the Government on the Internet. Building and using the system for the electronic form of transactions between State administrative bodies, institutions and individuals, to meet the requirement of simplicity and administrative reform;
d) effective implementation of the quality management system in the State administrative organs;
DD) made the decision No. 1441/QD-TTg on October 6th, 2008 by the Prime Minister on the approval of investment plans, Ward Township headquarters warrant administration requirements, improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the State management;
e) build its headquarters State administrative organs in modern local, concentrated in areas where conditions.
Article 4. The program implementation phase of the overall program to reform State administration by 10 years is divided into 2 stages: 1. Stage 1 (2011-2015) includes the following goals: a) arrangements, reorganized the Agency, central units and to no longer overlap, vacant or duplication of functions tasks and powers between the bodies of State administration; the responsibilities and powers of the local government levels is designated;
b) processes of building and issued legal documents are the basic renovation;
c) institutionalizing on property, land, State enterprises are built and issued more consistent with market economic mechanism of Socialist orientation;
d) administrative procedures relating to individuals, the organizations that are the basic reform direction of the compact, simple; each year all have the rate reduced cost that individuals, organizations, must spend when solving administrative procedures at the State administrative bodies;
DD) mechanism a door, a door was deployed 100% in 2013 in all State administrative bodies locally; ensure the satisfaction of the individual, the Organization for the services of the State administrative organs to reach over 60%;
e) gradually improve the quality of the career service, ensuring the satisfaction of the individual with respect to the services provided by the business units provide in the areas of education, health reached over 60% in 2015;
g) 50% of the State administrative agencies have staff structure, job placement; over 80% of public servants in the plain township-level municipality, and over 60% in mountainous areas, ethnic standard under titles;
h) continue to innovate with respect to salary mode of public servants. Focus resources on priorities for the adjustment of the general minimum wage; building and issued a separate salary mechanism for each area: administration area secured by the State budget and within the State administrative management; the area the armed forces due to the State budget and guaranteed in the State budget for Defense, security; the area of wage fund industry business units secured and is included in the State budget for the sector;
I) 60% of the text, the official document exchange between State administrative bodies are made on electronic networks; 100% of the State administrative authorities from the district level and above have electronic portals or electronic information pages provide full information as specified; provide all public services online in level 2 and most basic online public services level 3 to people and enterprises;
k) The website, the electronic portal of ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central city in connection with the completion of the e-Government Portal, formed the electronic information Network full administration of the Government on the Internet.
2. Phase 2 (2016-2020) includes the following goals: a) improve market economic institutions of the Socialist orientation;
b) system the State administrative agencies from central to the facility smoothly, clean, strong, effective, efficiency;
c) administrative procedures are fundamental reforms, the level of satisfaction of the people and the business of politics reach over 80% by 2020;
d) by 2020, the staff, the number of servants, reasonable structure, qualified and capacity on duty, serving the people and serves the career development of the country; 100% of the administrative structure of the State officials, public officials according to the job position;
DD) salary policy of public servants is a fundamental reform; done, payroll and the new regime; 2020 the target specified in point h paragraph 4 of article 3 of this resolution;
e) personal satisfaction for services provided by the business units provide on the areas of education, health reached over 80% by 2020; the satisfaction of the people and businesses for the services of the State administrative agencies reached over 80% by 2020;
g) by 2020, the use of information technology-media in the activities of State administrative agencies to achieve the goal specified in point a of Paragraph 6 of article 3 of this resolution.
Article 5. The solution implemented the program 1. Strengthen directing the implementation of administrative reforms from the Government, the Prime Minister came to the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies and people's committees of all levels.
The Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies and people's Committee Chairman, central cities are responsible for steering systems for the implementation of the program within its management; identify the administrative reform is the focus, mission throughout the entire term of the work; construction of specific implementation plans in each time, each sector; clear assignment of responsibilities of each agency, organization and public servants; strengthen the test, urging the implementation of the program.
2. Continue training, staff training, public servants, officers with the proper form, is effective. Clearly defined and high responsibility of the head. Continue issuing the legal text regulating the titles, each standard job positions of public servants in each agency, organization, individual sectors, each sector, each local, as a basis for streamlining the Organization and payroll. Enhance the transparency, accountability of public service activities. Remuneration policy, encourage, encourage public servants completed the mission and have the mechanism removed, dismissed those who do not complete the task, violated discipline, lost credibility with the people.
3. Enhance the capacity, qualified staff, civil servants working in the administrative reform ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, local government levels. At the same time, have a reasonable policy regime for staff, dedicated public servants to do the work of public administration levels.
4. Regularly check, reviews the implementation of administrative reform to have the appropriate solutions in order to promote administrative reform.
Build The index tracking, reviews administrative reform in ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central.
The resulting regulations implement the administrative reform is the criteria to evaluate the work of emulation, rewarded and appointed public servants.
5. synchronous and parallel development, reciprocity information technology applications – communications with administrative reforms aimed at raising awareness, accountability of State agencies, business units of public service, public servants in the public service, the execution of individual organizations participating in the work of the administrative reform and monitor the quality of implementation of the public service public servants.
6. Ensuring funding for the implementation of the program.
7. salary policy reform in order to create a real impetus to public servants perform the service with high quality and high efficiency.
Article 6. Cost of implementation 1. The funding programme is arranged from the State budget according to the hierarchy in the current state budget.
2. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally arranged funding to perform the duties of the program during the annual budget estimates are competent.
3. Encourage the mobilization as prescribed by the law the funds apart from the central budget to implement the program.
Article 7. Responsible for program implementation 1. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, central cities are responsible for: a) grounded the program, construction planning and estimating the budget administrative reform implemented annually sent the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of planning and investment and the Ministry of finance to General the balance, the central budget for the implementation of administrative reform and the joint approval authority in the estimation of the annual State budget of the Agency. Time to send annual budget estimates for implementing administrative reform plan together with the time to send a report estimating the Agency's annual budget to the Ministry of finance;
b) quarterly, 6 month, annual or irregular Interior Ministry reporting the implementation of the program under the guidance of the Ministry of Interior to General, Government reports, Prime Minister;
c) estimating the funding to implement the project, the project plan, task of administrative reform under the 5-year plan, has been approved by the competent authority.
2. The Ministry, the Agency chaired the project, project national scale stated in the appendix to this resolution are responsible for coordination with the ministries and agencies concerned the Organization of construction, the competent bodies for approval and deployment organization according to the current rules on the management of the budget.
3. The Ministry of the Interior: a) Is a permanent agency organized to implement the programme;
b) presided over the deployment of the content of the reform of the Organization, reform of public servants, public service reform and the policy of salary for public servants; in collaboration with the Ministry of defence, the Ministry of public security of salary policy reform for the people's armed forces;
c) The Prime Minister decided to strengthen solutions directing and inspect the implementation of administrative reform;
d) guide the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central city in constructing administrative reform plans and annual budget estimates;
DD) assessment missions in the annual budget estimates of the administrative reform of the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central cities of goals, purport to send the Ministry of planning and investment, Ministry of finance, the Government of Prime Minister General approval in the estimation of the annual State budget of the Agency;
e) guide the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central city in constructing administrative reform report quarterly, 6 months or annual and sudden about implementation of the program;
g) test and the general implementation of the programme; Government reports, Prime quarterly, 6 month and annual or irregular;
h) building, and guide the implementation of The monitoring indicators, reviews of administrative reform in ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central;
I) chaired the building and guiding the implementation of methods of measuring the level of satisfaction of the individual, the Organization for administrative services by State administrative organs;
k) fostering organization, training for staff, dedicated public servants perform administrative reform in ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central cities;
l) presided over the deployment of propaganda about administrative reform.
4. The Ministry of Justice: a) track, General the implementation task of institutional reform;
b) chaired the mission deployment and enhance the quality of construction, issued legal documents.
5. the Government offices: a) presided over the deployment of content reform of administrative procedures;
b) host build and guide implementation of the method of calculating the cost of implementation of the administrative procedure;
c) presided the continued cooperation with international organizations in reform of administrative regulations;
d) presided, in cooperation with relevant implementing agencies of the project the public service culture;
DD) hosted, in cooperation with the relevant agencies to build, operate the network of electronic administrative information of the Government on the Internet.
6. The Ministry of Finance: a) chaired the renovation budget allocations to State agencies based on the results of activities of State administrative bodies;
b) presided over the renovation of autonomy, the responsibility of the business units of public service;
c) presiding, in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior evaluation of plan funds the administrative reform of the Central and local authorities, synthesis and process of decision authority; host guide ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the central city in estimating, management, use and cost of implementing the program.
7. Ministry of planning and investment: a) track, urge the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally implemented the Government's action programme implementation for the sixth Conference of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of course X on to further improve market economic institutions of the Socialist orientation attached According to the resolution No. 22/2008/NQ-CP on September 23, 2008 by the Government;
b) presiding, in collaboration with the Office of the Government, the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Justice building project for institutional reform and the strengthening of coordination in management and macro-economic operating period 2011-2020;
c) presiding, in coordination with the Interior Ministry General, the authority to allocate funds from the central budget for the project, the project in the estimation of the annual State budget of the administrative reform of the State administration;
d) presiding General, the Authority decided to support capital official development (ODA) programme;
DD) hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of construction of the track, urging the implementation of decision No. 1441/QD-TTg on October 6th, 2008 by the Prime Minister on the approval of investment plans, Ward Township headquarters warrant administration requirements, enhance effectiveness and efficiency in the management of the State apparatus.
8. Information and communications: a) presided over the deployment of content applications of information technology in the activities of administrative agencies of the State under the program;
b) in coordination with the Ministry of the Interior, Office of the Government intended to incorporate the implementation of the national programme on the application of information technology in the activities of State bodies the period 2011-2015 with the program;
c) in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior project information, strengthen propaganda on the State administrative reforms period of 2011-2015;
9. The Ministry of health: a) chaired the building and guiding the implementation of methods of measuring the level of satisfaction of the people for public medical services;
b) presided over the renovation of the medical insurance policy.
10. The Ministry of education and training: host build and guide the implementation of methods of measuring the level of satisfaction of the people for public education services.
11. The Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs: chairing policy reform the salary for workers in other types of businesses, social insurance policies and incentives people; in coordination with the Interior Ministry deployed policy reform of salary for public servants.
12. The Ministry of science and technology:
Hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of finance financial mechanism innovation for scientific and technological activity and mechanism of autonomy, responsibility of the institutions of science and technology.
13. The Ministry of culture, sports and tourism: hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of finance the renovation, social policy in the cultural and sports activities and tourism.
14. Vietnam News Agency, the voice of Vietnam, Vietnam television, e-Government Portal, information agencies, Central and local press: building categories, pages about administrative reform to advocacy programs and reflect the opinions of the people, the business , the bodies, the Organization of the administrative reform of the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's Committee levels.
Article 8. This resolution have effect from the date of signing.
Article 9. The Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities and agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this resolution.