CIRCULAR guide on the ratings business units, public services in the sector of transportation _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to decision No. 181/2005/QD-TTg dated 19 July 2005 from the Prime Minister's regulation on classification, rated the Organization's public service career, after the reunification with the Ministry of finance The Ministry of transportation and Ministry of Interior instructed the ranking of the business units, the public services in the transportation industry are as follows: i. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1. 1.1 application object. Business units, public service is the competent State agencies rated according to the instructions in this circular is business units, public service has a legal personality, Member, seal, perform the function of State management service or supply products the service, set forth in article 16 of decision No 181/2005/QD-TTg and the business units, other public services (not yet defined in this decision) are active in the transport sector, in the following organizations: type a) management of investment projects in construction of infrastructure and traffic management (traffic safety projects are established in the case of owner project management directly or are active in time not yet transformed into organized project management consulting);
b) maritime aviation, Ports, inland waterways and port management, Ben Interior (where no port inland waterways);
c) road management Zone directly under the Bureau of roads in Vietnam;
management bus) or bus station;
Testing Center) license to drive motor vehicles on road;
e) coordinated the Search Center-Vietnam sea rescue;
g) receiving Center of maritime information transmissions;
h) technical inspection Center for vehicles, motor transport equipment;
the manage Phase I) River, the road management, management or marine ferry (active in the time not yet converted into business).
1.2. The ranking for the business units, public services referred to in points a, d, e, h clause 1.1 above in other ministries and corporations, State economic group led by the Prime Minister decided to form, be applied according to the instructions in this circular.
1.3. Do not make the ratings business units, public service does not have legal personality, subordinated to the business units, public service in item 1.1 above. Heads, Deputy Heads of unit are applied to grant allowances equivalent position title Chief, Deputy Head of unit, public services are rated.
1.4. The units previously or currently is the business units have currency, self-assured entire funding operations, the types of organizations listed in item 1.1, item 1, part I of this circular but is the competent State authorities decided to convert into public utility missions then made the ranking of enterprises under the guidance of the Ministry of Labour invalids and social action.
1.5. The ranking for: universities, colleges, secondary; vocational institutions (school or Center); the institutions of science and technology; the basis of examination and treatment, rehabilitation and preventive medicine; the newspapers, magazines in the transportation sector do not apply herewith that follow the instructions on the rank of the Ministry of industry management, the respective fields of education and training, labour, invalids and Social Affairs, science and technology, health, culture and information.
2. The purposes, principles and implementation period rated Beyond the General principles specified in decision No. 183/2005/QD-TTg dated July 19, 2005 by the Prime Minister, the ranking of the business units, public service is also to be built on the basis of the purpose, following specific guidelines : 2.1. The ranking of the business units, public services in order to: determine the allowance level leadership for heads, Deputy Heads and the Deputy Chief of the Organization for the heads of business units, public service; determine the location, the scale of organization of each unit fits with decentralized management.
2.2. The ranking of the business units, the public service must ensure consistent with the nature and characteristics of activity and investment capabilities, developed for each form held in the transportation sector are determined according to the criteria in annex 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6 attached to this circular.
For business units, public service is not yet clearly defined type of the organization or have been prescribed in article 16 of decision No 181/2005/QD-TTg dated but due to the location directly under the Department, Corporation, State-owned companies under the Ministry of transportation or the Department of transportation, the Department of transport (hereinafter referred to as the Department of transportation) the State company, in the people's committees of provinces and cities under central Government (hereinafter referred to as the provincial people's Committee) must be rated accordingly with the provisions in part II of this circular to ensure reasonable correlation of ranks in the application of the system of allowances leadership of governing body compared with the business units , public service directly.
For business units, public service does not prescribe specific ranking criteria made rated according to the principle: a) the subdivisions, the higher the management level ranked higher subdivisions, units of the low level of management;
b) heads, Deputy Heads of units applied extra coefficient of equivalent leadership level the head of general staff organization, helping the governing heads of business units, public services that are specified in the table leadership stipend (elections, appointed) in State agencies , the State's business units, units of the people's army and people's public security attached to Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP or allowance Table holds the head, Deputy Head of the company attached to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 of the Government wage ladder system Payroll and allowances regime in State companies.
2.3. Units, public services have been rated in the process works if eligible rated under the criteria specified in the annex to this circular, the competent authorities consider, decide the ranking again after 5 years (full 60 months) from the date of the decision. The special circumstances here make rated as follows: a) business units, public service arrangements back to organizations such as: changing the Organization, change the location of the management level directly, merge or split, then the competent authorities review the folded point right from the class decided to rearrange the Organization for which the unit has enforcement power;
b) business units, including several public service ranked as specified in this circular, if is continuous development investments that reach higher ranking criteria ahead of time of 5 years, can be considered early ratings on adjacent class, but not less than 3 years (36 months enough).
II. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOUT The RATINGS BUSINESS UNITS, PUBLIC SERVICE 1. Rated the business units, public service 1.1. The management of investment projects in construction of infrastructure, traffic management, traffic safety project: rated two, three, four class, class, class year, sixth.
Just make the ratings as specified in this circular with regard to management of construction projects of infrastructure, traffic management, traffic safety project have legal personality (not rated for project management use the legal personality of the owner to make project management).
1.2. the Service Port and port management, Ben (where no port service): a) Maritime Ports: two, three class ranking, four class;
b) port inland waterway and port management, Ben Interior (where no port inland waterways): rank three, four, five class class, sixth;
c) aviation service Ports: two ratings.
1.3. Road Management Zone: two ratings.
1.4. The management bus station or bus transportation Department guests: rated four, fifth, sixth.
1.5. Test Center licensed motorized road in the specialized administration of the Ministry and the Department of transportation: rated five, six.
1.6. Coordination Center search-rescue Vietnam (Vietnam Maritime Bureau): rank two.
1.7. The reception centre, transmitting the information directly under the maritime security Maritime Bureau Vietnam: rank three.
1.8. technical inspection Center for vehicles, motor transport equipment belonging to the Department of transportation: rated four, fifth, sixth.
1.9. The paragraph directly under the River Management Department of Vietnam: River Road rated four.
1.10. the road management Segment of the River, the road management, management or ferry Marine Department of transportation: ranking of the year.
2. Table of weighting allowance under the leadership of the business units, public service leadership Class titles TT 2 class 3 Class 4 Class 5 Class 6 1 the heads 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 units 2 Deputy Heads 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7 unit 3 head and 0.5 0.4 0.3 0.2 equivalent 4 Deputy head equivalent to 0.25 0.3 0.2 0.1 and III. The AUTHORITY, The Record, RANKING PROCEDURE 1. The Authority decided rated 1.1. The Minister of transport decided to rank the business units, the Ministry of public service, traffic safety Commission countries and business units, public service second, third place belongs to the Department, Corporation, State-owned companies under the proposal of the Director General , The Board of the company, the Board or the Director-General (Executive Director) State companies without the Board.
1.2. the Chief, the Board or the Director-General (Executive Director) State companies do not have the Board decided for ratings with the public service, his subordinate managers (except the unit ranked second, third class).
1.3. The Chairman of the provincial people's Committee decided to rank the business units, a public service by the provincial people's Committee and the Department of transport management.
1.4. The Minister of industry managers, the Board of the Corporation and State economic group led by the Prime Minister has decided to establish business units, public service activities in the field of transportation ranked and hierarchy charts for business units , a public service.
2. The records suggest rated include:-sheets recommended program rated;
-The decision to establish the organization or the Organization (if any).
For units rated according to criteria attached to this circular, in addition to the documents mentioned above should submit:-scoring results according to the criteria, on the basis of the average figures of 3 adjacent year in ranking proposals;
-List of officers, civil servants, public employees working in the unit (applies to units have ratings criteria);
-Reporting of revenues, was approved by the authorized of the adjacent three years ago in the proposal rated;
-Line statement and basic equipment for professional staff;
-Other documents relevant to the objective formula to rank.
3. the receiving Agency and appraisal records 3.1. Service Organization Department under the Ministry of transportation to receive and verify the profile suggested ranking of business units, a public service under the authority of the Ministry of transportation.
3.2. Division personnel in the Bureau, the State company has a Board of Trustees, the State company has no Board to receive and verify the profile suggested ranking of business units, a public service under the authority of the Bureau, the State company.
3.3. The Department of Internal Affairs Department of the provincial people's Committee and appraisal records suggest that the ranking of the business units, the public services in the province.
3.4. organizing authority officers of the ministries or the Corporation, State economic group led by the Prime Minister decided to establish the reception and evaluation of records suggest that the ranking of the business units, public services in ministries, corporations, State economic group.
4. Time limit for deciding the ranking during 30 days from the date of receipt of a valid application, the Agency has the authority to decide ranking rated the business units, public service.
IV. IMPLEMENTATION 1. This circular effect after 15 days from the date The quote and replace text of 2736/BNV-TL on September 14, 2005 of the Ministry of the Interior about the leadership stipend Project Management Committee under the Ministry of transportation and the regulation previously about the ratings business units , public service activities in the field of transport left with this circular.
2. The unit has been rated to reclassify in accordance with the provisions of this circular. The business units, public service or administration units, public service are responsible for the competent agency rated records suggest rated slowest is 30 days from the date of this circular are enforceable.
3. After the decision of the competent State bodies about the ratings business units, public service, is appointed by the authorized officer decided to back the allowance level leadership for the object are affected.
Leadership allowance made herewith be traced and retrieved for submission of social insurance, the difference between the level of allowance part stipend allowance levels compared to the old new since 01/10/2004 (public servants are appointed after the date 01/10/2004 shall be entitled to a stipend of leadership under the guidance of this circular was issued since the competent the right of appointment), in accordance with the provisions in paragraph 2 of section IV circular No. 02/2005/TT-BNV on 05/01/2005 of the Ministry of Interior Guideline regime leadership for public servants. The case is entitled to the allowance under leadership of this circular are lower than the level of the allowance being enjoyed leadership then moved to allowance for new leadership since the authority to decide without result.
4. for the business units, other public services have not been specified in this circular shall be apply rated under the principle prescribed in point b of section 2.2 of part I of this circular.
5. The unit directly under the Ministry of transportation, the provincial people's Committee, the ministries and corporations, State economic group led by the Prime Minister decided to establish recurring annually, on September 15, three years after the previous year's report on the implementation of the ratings business units his public service managers (according annex 7 attached to this circular).
In the process, if there are obstacles and suggest the agency unit, reflecting on the Ministry of transportation, Ministry of the Interior to study and solve.