Guide supports the work of high quality journalism at the central and local
period 2006 - 2010
______________________ Pursuant Budget Law No. 01/2002 / QH11 of December 16, 2002;
Pursuant to Decision No. 926 / QD-TTg dated 06 May 07, 2006, the Prime Minister approving the project activity continues to support the creation of works and works of literature and art, journalism in the Middle national and Literature Association - local Arts; support the work of high quality journalism in the local phase 2006 - 2010;
The Ministry of Culture and Information, the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the work supporting high-quality journalism in the Central and local phase 2006 - 2010 is as follows:
GENERAL PROVISIONS 1. The State continues to support the work of high quality journalism in the Central and Local stage 2006 - 2010 through Vietnam Journalists' Association and the local Association of Journalists, according to the content has been Prime Minister for approval in Decision 926 / QD-TTg dated 06 May 07, 2006 on the approval of the scheme continue to support the work of creative activity, literary and artistic works, the press in the Central and the technology Association of literature local arts; support the work of high quality journalism in the local phase 2006 - 2010 (hereinafter referred to as Project 926), of which:
a) Press the central priority themes reflect: | || + Historically, periods of resistance for national salvation, national cultural traditions.
+ The renovation construction and defense of the country, these positive factors, the typical man in society, of our time.
+ Teens, children, ethnic minorities.
B) Local newspapers focused on the array of topics:
+ About Party and President Ho Chi Minh, the national hero; dissemination and propagation of the Resolution of the Vietnam Communist Party Congress, reflecting timely, insightful political events in particular, the major anniversaries of local peoples; Revolutionary history, with a focus of resistance to the anti-French resistance war against the US and locally.
+ Regarding national unity; industrialization and modernization of agriculture and rural development; poverty reduction; the new man, advanced models of productive labor, the fight against corruption, negative, maintaining security, local politics ...; the mountainous, remote, ethnic minorities, teens and children.
The financial support of the state to increase funding and improve the quality of work of high-quality journalism in the central and local, not because of this support that reduced funding levels often regular annual Vietnam Journalists' Association and the Association of Journalists of local.
2. Criteria for evaluating the work of high quality journalism:
Press works of high quality that works to bring practical benefits to the entire society or a region or locality; more to explore, discover new problems that arise in everyday life; appropriate content, engaging the reader, listener, viewer; matching viewpoints, communication, guidelines and policies of the Party and State's laws. 3
. Forms of funding: Order composing or direct assistance to the author, the authors have works of high quality journalism.
4. Object and scope of support:
- Support the author, the authors have works of high quality journalism promptly large events, important to all aspects of life - of the local society local, area, regional, country; authors, the authors are members of Vietnam Association of Journalists press agency of the central and local works of high quality journalism registered, approved and published proposals on media mass, in accordance with the criteria for support has been approved by the Prime Minister in the scheme 926.
- Supporting field work writing press works, training courses and seminars to raise the level of political, journalistic skills, with particular emphasis on providing knowledge professional, modern journalistic skills and fostering young talent in journalism professional activities.
- Support for approval and selection of proposals, evaluation, testing, and evaluation of the work; voted proposal reward outstanding journalistic work.
- Support research and collection of material.
- Popular support, to publish the work.
- Support jobs directly related to the organization of work done to support high-quality journalism.
5. Funding sources:
- Financial support from the central budget in accordance with Decision 926 / QD-TTg dated 06/07/2006 of the Prime Minister;
- Other legitimate sources support of agencies, organizations and individuals at home and abroad.
II. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
1. Expenses for direct support to the author, the authors:
- As a member (whose name in the list) in the central press agencies and local registration proposal was approved and the work report high quality media posted on the mass media under the theme specified array of point 1, section I of this Circular (the author, the authors still receive royalties under existing regulations );
- There are works of high quality journalism is published in the mass media, promptly report major events, important to the life - society of local, regional, domain, country.
The support by the Council or Board approval and acceptance of the work of the high-quality journalism levels Journalists Association (established as specified in Item c, Point 9, Section II of this Circular) through and is President of the Association of Journalists approved level, defined in the "Regulation works spending supports high quality journalism phase 2006 - 2010" (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation spending support") and follow the method of direct contract between the author, the author with the Association of Journalists of all levels (or signed authorization via the Union Association and affiliated associations have legal personality).
2. Expenditure in support of field work composing the press works, training courses and seminars. Content expenses, support levels for the participants is to apply under the provisions of Circular No. 23/2007 / TT-BTC dated 21/03/2007 of the Ministry of Finance regulations diem mode, processing expenses for organization of conferences for state agencies and public service units.
Chi help buy materials, materials, supplies, machinery and equipment rental direct service training courses, seminars, field work composed works of high quality journalism. 3
. Expenditures in support for activities directly support the work of high quality journalism. Including wages; printing of documents; photocopiers; stationery; phone; Parcels; ... based on the actual situation every year and the current regulations of the State.
4. Expenditures in support for the proposal to organize the evaluation, assessment, testing works of high quality journalism. Direct expenditures for the members of the Board or the Board for approval, appraisal proposal, evaluation, press works and acceptance of high quality, by the Standing Committee (for the Vietnam Journalists' Association); Executive Committee, the Secretariat of the Association of Journalists consider granting decisions based on State budget estimates assigned and set forth in the "Regulations on spending supported" by the Society.
5. Expenses popular support, announced the press works of high quality. Support levels are based on the "Regulation spending support" and implemented in the form of signed contracts.
6. Expenses other support directly related to activities supporting the creation of works of high quality journalism.
7. The specific support payments (if any) in addition to the support levels in this Circular and the regime of the current financial expenditure should be agreed upon in writing by the Ministry of Finance (for the Vietnam Journalists' Association ) or Permanent provincial people's Council (for the local Journalists Association).
8. Chi organization, guidance and appraisal work, assessment, preliminary and final support policy work of high-quality journalism at the central and local Vietnam Journalists Association.
9. Vietnam Journalists' Association and the Association of Journalists of local implementation:
a) planning to use funding support, the approval of the competent authorities under the provisions of the Budget Law and documents current guidelines.
B) Construction and promulgated the "Regulations on spending support" after discussion, openness and unity in Standing Committee (for the Vietnam Journalists' Association); Executive Committee of the Provincial Secretariat. "Regulation spending supported" publicly disseminated to all members and sent finance agencies of the same level to monitor, manage and supervise the implementation; sending State Treasury where they open transaction accounts as a basis to control expenditures.
Contents constructive "support spending rules" under the guidance in the Appendix to this Circular.
C) Chairman of the Journalists' Association established level Council or Board approval and acceptance for review and selection of proposals, evaluation, testing, evaluating works of high quality journalism and review the use of funds under the "Regulation spending supports" issued to ensure funding to support the right audience, the right purpose, efficient and economical.
D) Perform financial disclosure under the provisions of Circular No. 21/2005 / TT-BTC dated 22/03/2005 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of regulations on financial disclosure for unit state budget and the organizations supporting the state budget; and the current regulations.
E) To manually check the financial and accounting at the unit under the provisions of the Law on Accounting, Decision No. 67/2004 / QD-BTC dated 13/08/2004 of the Minister of Finance promulgating regulations on financial self-examination, accounting agencies, units using state budget funds and the current regulations.
G) Perform "spending rules support" units to ensure voucher, legal bills, according to the provisions valid.
10. Funding for implementation:
- For Vietnam Journalists Association: Funds to support the work of high quality journalism in the central press agencies through Vietnam Journalists Association phase 2006 - 2010 is 7,240 million VND.
- For local Journalists' Association: Funds to support the work of high quality journalism for the local Association of Journalists period 2006 - 2010 is 27,500 million.
11. The estimation, execution and settlement of funds to support the work of high quality journalism, the Law on State Budget, documents guiding the implementation of the State Budget Law and the provisions of this Circular.
Late funding unused transferred to the following year under the current regulations.
12. Inspection, testing, auditing carried out in accordance with current legislation.
13. The responsibilities of the agencies and units
a) the local Journalists' Association:
- conducted Annually review, evaluate, and report on the results of the work done to support newspapers high quality media sent Vietnam Journalists' Association and concurrently to the people's Committees of provinces and cities under central authority to monitor and direct.
- Coordinate with other agencies to publish newspapers, to publish the work of high quality journalism; has the responsibility to coordinate with the State management agencies specialized in local activities organized to create works of high quality journalism in the locality.
B) Vietnam Journalists' Association:
- To act as the synthesis report implementation results of the annual plan level Journalists Association at the central and local level; selection and evaluation of outstanding works to consider support to publication and authorized for issuance under the provisions reward; to act in coordination with the state authorities in implementing the regulations on the support of the central and local level according to regulations, the current regulations.
- Organize workshops and seminars to raise the level of political, business, professional, reasons for members of region, area, proper orientation of the Party and State.
- Annual review, evaluate and promptly detect difficulties reported to the Prime Minister.
C) Committee of Nationwide Union of Literature - Vietnam Art:
coordinate with the Vietnam Journalists 'Association organize the scheme 926. To receive the report of the Vietnam Journalists' Association to review, evaluate and report to the Prime Minister and the ministries concerned.
D) Ministry of Culture - Information:
- Coordinate with the Vietnam Journalists' Association, the ministries, departments and sectors concerned and the People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities in directing the implementation and timely adjustment is the wrong content to the target, the orientation of the Party and State.
- General report on the situation and the results support the use of funds at the central and local level; propose the appropriate form of commendation for outstanding journalistic work to the Prime Minister.
E) the Ministry of Finance in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture - Information shall examine the use of funds to support the work of high quality journalism at the central and local levels.
G) The People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities in directing the implementation work plan to support high-quality journalism in the locality according to the current regulations; enabling the local Association of Journalists complete assigned tasks.
14. This Circular shall apply as from budget year 2007. In 2006, the Vietnam Journalists' Association comply with Joint Circular No. 52/2003 / TTLT BVHTT-BTC dated 29/08/2003 of the Ministry of Culture - information and the Ministry of Finance guiding the operational support creative work, literary and artistic works, the press under the state order; Local journalist associations comply with the Official Letter No. 5139 / BVHTT-DPF Date 19/12/2005 Ministry of Culture - Information guide operational support innovative high-quality journalism in 2005 to the Association of Journalists local.
IMPLEMENTATION This Circular takes effect after 15 days from the date of its publication.
In the course of implementation, if any difficulties arise, the agency recommended the units reflect the research Ministry to amend and supplement accordingly. /.