Circular 2007/ttlt-Btc-Bldtbxh-Btnmt-Bnv: Guide The Implementation Of Quantitative Diet And Lack Of Fresh Water For The Workers, The Officer On Duty At Sea In The V. ..

Original Language Title: Thông tư liên tịch 04/2007/TTLT-BNV-BTC-BTNMT-BLĐTBXH: Hướng dẫn thực hiện chế độ ăn định lượng và chế độ thiếu nước ngọt đối với công nhân, viên chức làm nhiệm vụ trên biển trong các đơn v...

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
Pursuant to decision No. 234/2005/QD-TTg dated April 26, 2005 by the Prime Minister on the special regime for employees, workers, staff of a number of lines in the State companies;

To make comments by Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Sinh hung in no. 3142/VPCP-VX June 08-2007 of the Office of the Government of the special regime applied by decision No. 234/2005/QD-TTg; The Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of finance, Ministry of natural resources and environment and the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs guidelines and diet regimes lack of fresh water for the workers, the officer on duty at sea in the business units in the main geotechnical, geological, meteorological and hydrological as follows : i. the SCOPE and SUBJECTS of APPLICATION workers, the officer on duty on the Payroll list of business units in the main geotechnical, geological, meteorological and hydrological, include: 1. Workers, officers on duty to measure the seabed mapping;

2. Workers, research officer, investigation, geophysical prospecting, surveying, geology and mineral resources, environmental geology, geological disaster, the driving force of the sea;

3. Workers, train operation staff and workers, the officer in charge of research, survey of naval meteorology research and survey vessels on the sea.

II. Mode ENTITLED 1. A quantitative diet) food, including quantitative Level 2 level of 32,000 and 37,000 Dong/day/day as follows:-level 1:32,000/day apply to workers, the officer on duty surveying the sea floor mapping.

-Level 2:37,000 Dong/day apply to workers, employees of research, surveys, geophysical prospecting, surveying, geology and mineral resources, environmental geology, geological disaster, Geodynamics and marine workers, train operation staff, workers, the officer in charge of research, survey naval meteorology research and survey vessels on the sea.

b) calculation: calculation of quantitative feeding rates was done according to the provisions in paragraph 3 section I joint circular No. 35/2004/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BTC on December 16, 2005 of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg dated April 26, 2005 by the Prime Minister on the special regime for employees employees, officers, a number of lines in the State company (hereinafter abbreviated as circular No. 35/2004/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BTC).

Business units object applied quantitative diet must organize meals for workers, employees. On the basis of the dining level specified in point a of paragraph 1 section II of this circular, workers, employees enjoy the quantitative diet close 30% food rations; the remaining 70% food rations due to business units from the cost of the work. Business units not paid (70% level of quantitative food money) for the workers, and not reduce the level of food by not collecting enough 30% food rations from the contributions of employees, employees.

The workers, employees enjoy the quantitative diet does not affect hard training regime, toxic in-kind, diet.

2. mode of freshwater shortages of workers, subject to the provisions of section I of this circular are enjoying lacking fresh water regime applicable to these regions lack of seasonal fresh water according to the regulation on conditions and calculation in paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 section V circular No. 35/2004/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BTC.

III. EFFECT of this circular have the effect after 15 days from the date The report.

For the business units in the main geotechnical, geological, meteorological and hydrological spent eating and cost of buying domestic freshwater for the object specified in section I of this circular from August 1, 2005 (the day the decision 234/2005/QD-TTg is made) before this circular have the effect , then the head unit have written detailed explanation of funding was spent on Ministry of natural resources and the environment to the General authority to review the decision.

Funding to implement the quantitative diet and lack of fresh water regime prescribed in this circular are arranged within the assigned budget estimation of business units.

In the process if there are obstacles, the proposal reflects on the Interior Ministry to unify with the Ministry of finance, Ministry of natural resources and environment, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs research, resolve./.

Related Laws