Pursuant to Decree No. 86/2002/ND-CP dated 5 November 2002 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 85/2003/ND-CP dated 18 July 2003 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP of July 8, 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education;
At the suggestion of Director auditing and testing the quality of education, the decision: article 1. Attached to this decision the provisions on standards of educational quality evaluation of universities.
Article 2. This decision has the effect after 15 days from the date The quote and replace chapter II of the regulation temporarily on the quality control for the University, attached to decision No 38/2004/QĐ-BGD & TEL 2 December 2004 of the Minister of education and training.
Article 3. Office Manager, Director of Department of quality control testing and education, Director of the undergraduate and graduate, heads of relevant units of the Ministry of education and training; The Director of the University, the Academy, Rector of the University is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
PROVISIONS on standards of educational quality evaluation of universities _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (attached to decision No. 65/2007/QD-BGDDT DATED November 1, 2007 by the Minister of education and training) chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This text rules on the standard of quality education evaluation of universities.
2. This regulation is applicable to the University, the Academy, the University (hereinafter referred to as the University) of the types of public and private schools within the national education system.
Article 2. Quality education and quality assessment standard of university education 1. Quality education is the University meet the target due to the school, ensuring the objective requirements of higher education of the Education Act, in accordance with the requirements of training of human resources for the socio-economic development of the region and the country.
2. criteria for evaluating the quality of university education is the level of requirements and conditions to which the University must respond to the recognized standard of quality education.
Article 3. The purpose of issuing quality assessment standard of university education quality assessment standard of university education was enacted as a tool for self assessment University aims to constantly improve the quality of training and to explain to the authorities, about the social status of the quality of training; to agency reviews and recognized university education quality standards; the students have to choose schools and employers in the recruitment of human labor.
Chapter II STANDARD EVALUATING the QUALITY of EDUCATION the UNIVERSITY of article 4. Standard 1: the mission and goals of the University 1. The Mission of the University is determined fit functions, tasks, resources and development orientation of the school; fit and mounted with socio-economic development strategy of local society and the country.
2. The objective of the University is defined consistent with the goal of training university degree specified in the law on education and the mission was declared by the school; periodically review, additions, adjustments and be implemented.
Article 5. Standard 2: Organization and management 1. Organizational structure of the University was made according to the regulations of the University Charter and materialized in the regulation on the Organization and operation of the school.
2. Have a written system to organize, manage an how effectively the activities of the school.
3. The functions, responsibilities and powers of the Department, faculty, administrators and staff are clearly delimited.
4. Party organizations and mass organizations in the efficient University and annually was good rating; the activities of the party organization and union organizations made in accordance with the law.
5. the organization ensures the quality of education, including university departments or centers; have qualified staff to implement evaluation activities in order to maintain, enhance the quality of the activities of the school.
6. the strategies and plans developed short, medium term, long term fit the development orientation and the Mission of the school; policies and measures for monitoring, reviews the implementation of the plans of the school.
7. full implementation of periodic reporting regime governing body, the governing body about the activities and the full archive of reports.
Article 6. Standard 3: educational program 1. Educational programs of the University was built on the basis of the framework programme by the Ministry of education and training. The education program was developed with the participation of the teaching staff, managers, representatives of organizations, professional associations and employers of labour according to the regulations.
2. educational programs have clear goals, specific, reasonable structure, designed in a way that meets the system requirements for standard of knowledge, skill of academic training and meet human needs flexibility of the labor market.
3. formal education and continuing education are designed according to the regulation, ensure the quality of training.
4. educational program be periodically supplemented, adjusted on the basis of reference the advanced international programme, the feedback from employers to workers, the graduates, educational institutions and other organizations to meet the needs of human resources for socio-economic development of the locality or country.
5. educational programmes are designed towards ensuring with the level of training and other education programs.
6. educational programs are periodically reviews and make improvements based on the results of quality reviews.
Article 7. Standard 4: training activities 1. Diversifying forms of training, meet the requirements of study according to the regulations.
2. Make recognition of learning outcomes of learners following early processing combined with modules; There are plans to convert the training process according to the mechanism, the youth education and appropriate flexibility in order to create favorable conditions for learners.
3. Planning and reasonable evaluation method in the teaching of the instructors; focus on the deployment of innovative teaching and learning methods, methods of assessing learning outcomes of learners towards developing capacity for self study, self study and group work.
4. Method and test process reviews are diversifying, ensuring seriously, objectively, accurately, fairly and in accordance with the form of training, study, target subjects and ensures the quality of ground between the forms of training; reviews are the cumulative level of people learning about professional knowledge, practice skills and the capacity to detect, to solve the problem.
5. The results of the study are reported in a timely manner, be stored in full, accurate and safe. Diploma, certificate granted under regulations and are published in the electronic information page of the school.
6. database on training activities of the school, the situation of graduates, the employment situation and income after graduation.
7. Plan to evaluate the quality of training for the school after school and plan to adjust training to suit the requirements of the society.
Article 8. Standard 5: staff management, faculty and staff 1. Planning recruitment, training, development of faculty and staff; planning the appointed managers meet the goals, functions, tasks and in accordance with the specific conditions of the University; There are processes, recruitment criteria, clear, transparent appointment.
2. Staff management, faculty and employees are guaranteed the right to democracy in universities.
3. Policies, measures to facilitate management staff and faculty participate in professional activities in business, foreign and domestic.
4. management team have the moral qualities, capacity management, professional expertise and complete tasks.
5. A sufficient number of teachers to implement educational programs and scientific research; achieve the objective of the education development strategy aimed at reducing the average student/faculty.
6. Teaching staff ensure a standard level of teachers trained according to the regulations. Taught by professionally trained; ensure the professional structure and levels as specified; foreign language level, to meet the requirements of the training mission, scientific research.
7. The teaching staff are to ensure balance on the experience and expertise of young teaching staff under the rules.
8. The technical team and staff is full, have expertise and are periodically fostering professional service, serving effectively for teaching, learning, and scientific research.
Article 9. Standard 6: The study 1. The complete guide to learn about educational programs, check out reviews and provisions in the statutes of the Ministry of education and training.
2. A student is guaranteed social policy regimes are health according to health regulations; be facilitated activities, cultural training, sport and be safe in the campus of the school.
3. the task of working out the politics, ideology, morality and lifestyle for people studying to be done effectively.
4. The Working Party, the delegation can have good effects in the practice of politics, ideology, morality and lifestyle for the learner.
5. Have specific measures, have positive effects to support the learning and living of the learner.
6. Regularly propaganda, moral education, healthy lifestyle, sense of responsibility, respect for the law, advocates, the way, the policy of the party and State and the rules of the school.
7. are there effective support activities aiming to increase the proportion of graduates have jobs matching trades training.
8. A student has the ability to find work and self-employment after graduation. In the first year after graduation, over 50% of the graduates found work right the industry is training.
9. Who is involved in teaching quality evaluation of faculty members at the end of course, be taking quality assessment of university training before graduation.
Article 10. Standard 7: scientific research, development, application and transfer of technology 1. Build and deploy the planned scientific activities, consistent with technology research and development mission of the University.
2. Has the project been made and according to plan.
3. The number of articles posted on the specialized magazine in the country corresponding to the number of topics in scientific research and in accordance with the orientation of research and development of the University.
4. Activities of scientific research and technological development of the University's new contributions to the science, there is value in practical applications to solve the problems of socio-economic development of the region and the country.
5. Ensure revenue from scientific research and technology transfer is not less than the University's funding for these activities.
6. The activities of scientific research and technological development of universities associated with training, mounted with scientific research institutes, universities and enterprises. The results of the activities of science and technology to contribute to developing the resources of the school.
7. There are specific provisions on standards of competency and ethics in the scientific and technological activities according to regulations; There are measures to ensure intellectual property rights.
Article 11. Standard 8: activities of international cooperation 1. International cooperation activities are performed according to the regulations of the State.
2. international cooperation activities on effective training, through training programs, academic exchanges; the faculty exchange programs and study tour activities, surveys, support, upgrade the facilities, the equipment of the University.
3. international cooperation activities on effective scientific research, through the implementation of the project, the project of cooperation in scientific research, technological development, the program applies the results of scientific research and technology into practice, organization of conferences, workshops and General Science , announced the general scientific work.
Article 12. Standard 9: the libraries, equipment, training and other facilities 1. The University's libraries are full of books, textbooks, reference materials, the foreign and Vietnamese response requires the use of officials, trainers and learners. Electronic library network, serves the teaching, learning, and scientific research are effective.
2. There is sufficient number of large lecture hall, classrooms, practice rooms, the laboratory serves for teaching, learning and research to meet the requirements of each training fields.
3. There is enough equipment for teaching and learning, to support the training activities and scientific research is guaranteed for quality and use effectively, to meet the requirements of the branches are trained.
4. Provide adequate equipment to support effective teaching and learning activities, scientific research and management.
5. Has sufficient area of prescribed class for teaching and learning; There are dormitories for the students, ensure adequate housing and living area for boarding students; have the equipment and yard for cultural activities, the arts, physical education according to the regulations.
6. Have enough working room for staff, faculty and staff personnel according to the regulations.
7. Has sufficient area land use pursuant to standard ISO 3981-85. The overall surface area reaches the minimum level prescribed.
8. is there a master plan on the use and development of infrastructure in the University's strategic plan.
9. effective measures to protect the assets, order, safe for managers, trainers, staff and learners.
Article 13. Standard 10: finance and financial management 1. There are solutions and financial autonomy plan, to create the legal, financial resources to meet the training activities, scientific research and other activities of the University.
2. The work of the financial planning and financial management in the University are normalized, openly, transparently and according to the regulations.
3. Ensure the allocation, using reasonable financial transparency and efficiency for the parts and the activities of the University.
Chapter III IMPLEMENTATION article 14. The responsibilities of the ministries and people's committees, the central city in the ministries and people's committees, central cities have University is responsible for ensuring the conditions necessary for a University striving for standards of quality education.
Article 15. The responsibility of the University to the University based on the specific situation of the school to plan strives for quality of education standards for each stage and the implementation measures of the plan.