The DECISION to enact regulations organizing the implementation component "agricultural research programs towards clients" in the project of agricultural science and technology loans ADB _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE and RURAL DEVELOPMENT, pursuant to Decree No. 01/2008/ND-CP dated 9 January 2008 of the Government functions duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
Pursuant to decision No. 471/QD-BNN-S & T on Feb. 15, 2007 by the Minister of agriculture and rural development approved the project of agricultural science and technology to the loan of the Asian Development Bank (ADB);
Pursuant to decision No. 455/QD-BNN-DANN July 2, 2008 by the Minister of agriculture and rural development decentralization project of science and technology of agriculture loan of the Asian Development Bank;
At the suggestion of the Director of the science, technology and environment, decision: article 1. Attached to this decision regulates the Organization of component implementation "agricultural research programs towards clients" in the project of agricultural science and technology to the ADB loan.
Article 2. This decision is effective from the date of signing.
Article 3. Chief of the Department, Director of the science, technology and the environment, the Director of the central project management the project of agricultural science and technology, the heads of the relevant units responsible for the implementation of this decision.
DEPUTY MINISTER signature (signed) Bui Ba Scholarships REGULATIONS organizing the implementation component "agricultural research programs towards clients" in the project of agricultural science and technology loans ADB (attached to decision No. 1874/QD-BNN-S & T on June 20, 2008 by the Minister of agriculture and rural development) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ This rules guide the implementation of the U.S. cases the "agricultural research programs towards" customer's project of science and technology of agriculture loan of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), hereinafter referred to as the program.
Article 1. Operating and program management 1. The science technology and environment (KHCNMT) is the host program, professional responsibility before the whole process of Minister implementation program consists of a selection of topics, test, evaluate, test and the duties related to the program was the Minister.
2. The central project management the project of agricultural science and technology (QLDATW) is responsible for providing funding to carry out the program; monitoring, management, settlement implementation program to ensure the program is operated in accordance with the principles that have been agreed upon between the ADB and the Government of Vietnam in the documents were signed, the organization performs ADB's requirements for the program.
3. Program Advisory Council consists of 11 members, the composition of the Board as specified in the project document of agricultural science and technology to the loan of the Asian Development Bank by the Minister has established the following tasks: – reviews the preliminary topics due to Service KHCNMT offers based on specified criteria and suggest topics to be selected (ring 1).-reviews of a presentation topic, details of the subject are selected round 1 reference a review of two independent review (not the members) for each subject by the KHCNMT provided to selection based on the criteria set forth and proposed topics (round 2).
-Participate in reviews of the implementation process as proposed by Service KHCNMT.
-Work Advisory Council under the method of meeting the General discussion but a review of each Member is independent and voting by secret ballot. Session of the Council is only valid when at least 2/3 of the members present.
-Opinion of the Council the basis for Service KHCNMT the Ministry approved the subject admitted in round 1 and round 2, but not decisive.
Article 2. The objective of the program the goal of the program is selecting and funding for scientific research in agriculture geared to customers, in order to enhance production efficiency, sales of agricultural products (agriculture, forestry, fisheries), especially for customers in mountainous regions remote areas.
Customers are farmers, cooperatives and other economic components operating in the manufacturing sector, the agricultural products business and rural development.
Article 3. The content of the program content priorities of the program include: 1. The research generated or the application of scientific and technological progress serve for customers manufacturing development in the direction of improving the income and protect the environment, priorities for research related to the production, maintenance processing of agricultural products, consumption in mountainous, remote areas.
2. Study the creation or application of scientific and technological progress serve enhance the competitiveness of agricultural products, production of goods of the client.
3. Study the construction of the production organization models, link farm or collective economic organizations to practice good agricultural production processes and associated with the market.
4. Research and development of information systems to customers.
Article 4. Implementation of the program guidelines 1. The research of the program must create specific products that customers can directly use.
2. The research must be supported and committed to using the results of at least one agricultural extension agency or State Agency on Agriculture and rural development.
3. The subject of the mountain, serving the remote areas (Middle-mountainous Northern, North Central, South Central Coast, Highlands, Western) constitute at least 40% of the total cost of the program.
4. The subject was not a duplicate of the subject have been made elsewhere.
5. the maximum funding for research by the SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY institutions to propose no more than 100,000 USD. Duration of topics from 1-3 years but must end before June 30, 2012.
Article 5. The object is registered subject 1. Host agency is the Agency of the State or out of State, research activities and technology transfer in the field of agriculture and rural development.
2. Who chaired the subject is the person who is present in the upper body and heads agreed to preside over the subject. Who chaired the subject only to be chairing this program topic 1.
3. The program does not get registered with individual topics.
4. The program does not accept the registration of the subject of foreign organizations.
Article 6. A selection of topics 1. Popular KHCNMT service regulations on the Websites of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development and the mass media and reported receiving registration documents preliminary topics.
2. the Advisory Council review the preliminary topics and proposed preliminary topics to be selected (round 1).
3. Service KHCNMT the Ministry approved list preliminary topics are chosen and inform the Chairman and the Agency proposed preliminary topics chosen filed a detailed presentation topics.
4. Service KHCNMT select 2 people independent review to comment for each subject and send a detailed presentation topics for the review.
5. After receiving the comments criticizing, Service KHCNMT to send Advisory Board and Advisory Council meeting held to assess each presentation topics. The case of the subject of the opinion reviews inconsistency, Service KHCNMT the leader of The review.
6. Service KHCNMT as Secretary of the Council will gather the opinions of experts and the members of the Council, notify the presiding and the Agency proposed additional topic complete presentation topic. Service KHCNMT, in collaboration with the Financial Services and the Board of QLDATW the last assessment a presentation topic and estimation of funding.
7. Based on the results of the review board and the appraisal results in terms of content and cost estimation, the KHCNMT process of The decision approving the selection of topics and the results reported to the Board of QLDATW and the host, who chaired the subject to conduct contract implementation.
Article 7. Presentation and approval of the contract made the subject 1. Service KHCNMT approval of the demonstration subject under the authorization of the Minister of agriculture and rural development.
2. Based on the presentation of topics was approved, Ban QLDATW conduct of the contract made with the topic and the individual presiding over the subject.
Article 8. Organization and implementation of report theses 1. The Agency and personally presided over the subject is responsible for organizing the subject according to the presentation topic was approved and a contract has been signed.
2. Presiding over the subject of periodic reports filed with the implementation of subject 6 a month and mid-term reports, regulatory reporting form.
3. Chaired the subject filed a report summarizing the subject at the latest after 15 days from the end of the subject stated in the contract, the prescribed reporting form.
Article 9. Track, evaluate and check the implementation of the subject 1. Service KHCNMT and QLDATW monitor, periodically check the implementation of the subject. In addition, the Board of QLDATW the Organization of independent inspection.
2. Evaluation of each subject was conducted when the subject carried half the time by 2 independent expert due to Service KHCNMT. If 2 independent experts have different opinions, Service KHCNMT will invite independent experts Tuesday to reviews. Final evaluation results according to the majority opinion of the independent expert.
3. Reviews of trials subject when the subject was ended by a board topic test due to Service KHCNMT the established leaders. Board members include subject trials represent the management authorities, who use the results, specialized professionals, including 2 experts have participated in evaluation and 2 junta members.
Article 10. Submission of products subject to base the contract signed, chaired the subject filed of products subject to the Service KHCNMT at the latest after 15 days from the end of subject.
Article 11. Testing and finalizing the subject 1. Based on the results of the Board reviews trials topics, Service KHCNMT the leaders approved the results test subject.
2. Based on the results of testing the subject was approved, Ban QLDATW conduct the settlement and liquidation of the contract according to the current rules apply to scientific research projects using the State budget and in accordance with the provisions of the ADB.
Article 12. Intellectual property intellectual property research results in this program belongs to the Ministry of agriculture and rural development.
Article 13. The time frame for implementing the program 1. Call-sign message subject:-June 2008: Service KHCNMT reported extensively on the Websites of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development and the mass media regulations and call sign preliminary topics.
-A preliminary subject registration since the enactment of this regulation to the notice of December 30, 2008.
2. phase 1: selection-From 25/8-1/9/2008: round 1 Select the registration filed before 20/8/2008.
-From 11-15/9/2008: announcement of selected round 1 and building requirements presentation of topics in detail.
-From 11-15/10/2008 received a detailed presentation topic (1 original and 10 copies) and send experts to review independently.
-From 6-10/11/2008: selection round 2.
-From 21-25/11/2008: evaluation of the content and cost of the subject was the Council's review select round 2.
-From 5-15/12/2008: the official decision the subject selection, notification and conduct contract implementation.
3. Selection of phase 2:-From 5-10/1/2009: selection round 1 the registration submission to the 30/12/2008.
-From 21-25/1/2009: announcement of selected round 1 and building requirements presentation of topics in detail.
-From 21-25/2/2009 received a detailed presentation topic (1 original and 10 copies) and send experts to review independently.
-From 21-25/3/2009:2nd round selection.
-From 1-5/4/2009: evaluation of the content and cost of the subject was the Council's review select round 2.
-From 15-25/4/2009: official decision the subject selection, notification and conduct contract implementation.
Article 14. The attached appendices Appendix attachment of this Regulation include: a) Annex 1: preliminary subject registration form b) Appendix 2: detailed presentation Model subject to article 15. Organizing Director of the science, technology and the environment, the Director of the central project management the project of agricultural science and technology, the heads of the relevant units responsible for implementation of this regulation./.